Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Skins Pack swords + shilds 2015

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Note : 0/10 ?

Lucas Pereira - Pack swords + shilds 2015 - RaGEZONE Forums

Download SWORDS :

Download Shilds :

contact skype : lucaspr2000

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
7/10
-Some sword are so common

Btw are you the Owner of SonicMU? You releasing their products maybe they paid for customs?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You piece of S*IT, those are not made by you, those are made basicly by me and zanclair, there is a staff among the others there where custom made for my own server, here you have a proof... this guy this lucas, keeps stealing other peoples works and posting as his own

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You piece of S*IT, those are not made by you, those are made basicly by me and zanclair, there is a staff among the others there where custom made for my own server, here you have a proof... this guy this lucas, keeps stealing other peoples works and posting as his own

welcome to ragezone

reup anyone?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Zenclair barely models anything, All his models are Ripped from other games, So don't you dare start talking about stealing work. Make something thats not already in a video game

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here.

here, can i talk now about a pice of poop who claims to have modeled things that i made?

Back