Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Skins [Release] Season15 Maps, Interfaces, Items, Objects,...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
hello again!

here i decrypted most of things from an season15 client for low version!

download:
full client:

myheart - [Release] Season15 Maps, Interfaces, Items, Objects,... - RaGEZONE Forums

------------
- how to get textures:
just open a bmd file with the pentium tools look at the Event log, then get those textures from an s15 client to the folder of the bmd.

SfuG8Iw - [Release] Season15 Maps, Interfaces, Items, Objects,... - RaGEZONE Forums

----------------------
how to editting .gfx file
- use the JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler ( )
- example:

- add a thing to dds texture
DIzV0xS - [Release] Season15 Maps, Interfaces, Items, Objects,... - RaGEZONE Forums

- add a DefineSubImage tag
EmtxE49 - [Release] Season15 Maps, Interfaces, Items, Objects,... - RaGEZONE Forums

- add a DefineShape tag then put the SubImage ID
O4cE5uD - [Release] Season15 Maps, Interfaces, Items, Objects,... - RaGEZONE Forums

- add a DefineSprite (in case i added a button)
s01FI5F - [Release] Season15 Maps, Interfaces, Items, Objects,... - RaGEZONE Forums

- add that button to a Frame then set position
sRgH95l - [Release] Season15 Maps, Interfaces, Items, Objects,... - RaGEZONE Forums

- and the hard part is editing script files. but i can't tell you how. you know, must be hook to the main, ..etc
TOIdnwT - [Release] Season15 Maps, Interfaces, Items, Objects,... - RaGEZONE Forums

- then you will got something like this
t7spDYR - [Release] Season15 Maps, Interfaces, Items, Objects,... - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back