Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Create 97D+99I Server Full Guide for New People - 100% Works

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
why i couldnt download the links? please help anyone?

why i couldnt download the links? please help anyone?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello. Download link are outdated. Can you update them, please ?
Thanks a lot !!!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
When i use client and files from this topic, it says "New version of client is required..." when i try to log in, any1 know how to fix that ?

Fixed it now, but have a provblem "Account is invalid" when i try to log in, searched everywhere and cant find it. Dont have that MD5 (whatever that is) so no idea what else can i do

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Fixed already :) but thank you.
Im making server without website, its only for myself as a test purpose. What i did was:
-Uninstalled SQL
-Turned off firewall
-Installed SQL with firewall off

and it worked :) maybe it will help others if they got same issue

Reaction score
well to be honest firewall has nothing to do with it, in my experience :), maybe ur SQL if u used higher version than sql 2000 could be the issue yes, but mostly its also the database, and joinserver, althought the author who posted this basicly uploaded the files both correctly, so its just about your editor then to be honest.

Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
hey zjqgqq if you already download SQL Server in your pc you already have ODBC go to search type ODBC you will see that engine there...​

Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
yes i already install sql server 2008 i create New Database for MuOnline and Ranking but when i restore the MuOnline and Ranking on it, it wont restore it i follow all the guide. i run ODBC file for odbc.exe so i go to ODBC config there all ODBC of Mu then i try to run the server.... the server have a problem skill can read by the Dataserver1 and 2 then all file are running.... then i try to connect to the client but the client say [you are disconnect from the server] no server? i edit the client ip address to may ip address. so witch file i rong or mist..... by the way any working website for this server files with tut.

P.S i have Full SQL Server 2000 but i cant install it in windows7 32bit. the install i have is 32bit also.. i run it as administrator still not allow to install. Program close always say.....

Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
OK Sir i manage to work the server but the client are messy.. client is english as i can see but the words is like pixel its hard to read it.... i have 1gb video card nvidia... and can you add simple login with reset+register cause the other free website there make me crazy.... i follow all tutorial for website but i see a lot of error i don't know how to fix it.... i got simple engine for creating account work 100% but only i need is that website so other can register and play..... can you guide me how can i put mobs on spot.... i want to add that. thank you!

Reaction score
OK Sir i manage to work the server but the client are messy.. client is english as i can see but the words is like pixel its hard to read it.... i have 1gb video card nvidia... and can you add simple login with reset+register cause the other free website there make me crazy.... i follow all tutorial for website but i see a lot of error i don't know how to fix it.... i got simple engine for creating account work 100% but only i need is that website so other can register and play..... can you guide me how can i put mobs on spot.... i want to add that. thank you!

Resolutions.exe can fix your problem about Graphics, if you still didn't find it i can search for this just PM ME.

Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
ok i try thanks

i forgot to say how can i see map teleport? i try clicking M for map list but nothing happen?

Back