Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to setup MuOnline Ex700 (S7) Server (Video Tutorial)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: How to setup MuOnline Ex700 Server (Video Tutorial)

How to change success rate in chaos machine ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

yeah fine :D but wher ?:) and i don't know if this bug but if you went to arena and you wan't to enter the " cage " you must to use SM skill teleport :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

KarLi

Hello sir, its me again, I just want to ask, since I am planing to launch a no reset server, where can I edit the max level cap?
The max level is 400 ryt, can I make it higher? since it's a non reset server, tnx

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hey KarLi,
can you tell me how to edit the main in zClient? (zTeam files season 8 )
i tried with hex editor,but it still saying : new version is needed bla bla bla.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

KarLi as I can edit errtel items and pentagram?
ty

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thanks for useful guide. I have successul on offline-mode and try online-mode but i got dc after clicking on sever.
I changed ip same ur cofig at 1st post with my no-ip address but not working. Also opened 80/44405/55901ports , 55919 port cant connect with sever
Can you pls give a me a help or an advise.
Thank you

Reaction score

after clicking server = disconnect?
check gameserver.exe if its running properly cus thats 55901 issue of port or GS is not running?

after clicking server = disconnect?
check gameserver.exe if its running properly cus thats 55901 issue of port or GS is not running?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

KarLi as I can edit errtel items and pentagram?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thanks dude im done, just check ip again and config some file to get same version with main then its work. Now i can play with my friend, thanks again dude.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi Karli,

Great guide btw and thank you!

I'm trying to move to Loren Deep and nothing happens can you help me? :) thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I see anyways I already got what i wanted from the other thread u answered where u provide movereq.bmd and gate :D I used it on client side and edited some on server side now i'm able to enter crywolf, barracks, refuge but no loren deep :D thanks but now i have other question :D how can i make monsters drop excellent items and the bok to drop good items? I already change drop to 100 from commonserver.cfg :D

Reaction score

I see anyways I already got what i wanted from the other thread u answered where u provide movereq.bmd and gate :D I used it on client side and edited some on server side now i'm able to enter crywolf, barracks, refuge but no loren deep :D thanks but now i have other question :D how can i make monsters drop excellent items and the bok to drop good items? I already change drop to 100 from commonserver.cfg :D

U sure u using this ex700 files and u can move to crywolf etc?\
anyways, there are no much configs in these files so whatever works thats all u can do mate, yeah in commonserver normally it should be to drop 100% exc instead of zen thats all i think and maybe in eventitembags config.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

will it work on windows 8?

Back