Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to setup MuOnline Ex901 (S9) Server (Video Tutorial)

Reaction score
Re: How to setup MuOnline Ex901 Server (Video Tutorial)

how to change client version?

please help

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

KarLi - How to setup MuOnline Ex901 (S9) Server (Video Tutorial) - RaGEZONE Forums

Files are based on this release here: Ex901

---------------------------------------------------------
DOWNLOAD SQL EXPRESS 2008
Code:
[url=http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=23650]Download Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 RTM - Express with Management Tools from Official Microsoft Download Center[/url]

DOWNLOAD SERVER FILES
Code:
[URL="https://mega.nz/#!lNISnbLL!wDZVJFpzzPI_OX_HBcnRDj_uvaAA-5zNztou-ogHxFE"]https://mega.nz/#!lNISnbLL!wDZVJFpzzPI_OX_HBcnRDj_uvaAA-5zNztou-ogHxFE
[/URL]
[COLOR=#800080][B]DOWNLOAD DataServer 55962 Patch Fix 
[/B][/COLOR][URL="https://mega.nz/#!lJBBjSCD!-2gHB-NtVYgMF-WnNvL2ut2OARlFg_WINTnRFgXSQ14"]https://mega.nz/#!lJBBjSCD!-2gHB-NtVYgMF-WnNvL2ut2OARlFg_WINTnRFgXSQ14
[/URL]
[COLOR=#800080][B](x) ShopServer (Files)- thanks to [/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#ff8c00][B]commandcom [/B][/COLOR][URL="http://forum.ragezone.com/f196/setup-muonline-ex901-server-video-1088157-post8712012/#post8712012"][B]HERE[/B][/URL]
[COLOR=#800080][B]How to change resolution - thanks to [/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#ff8c00][B]commandcom [/B][/COLOR][B][URL="http://forum.ragezone.com/f196/setup-muonline-ex901-server-video-1088157-post8712501/#post8712501"]HERE[/URL]
[/B]

DOWNLOAD SERVER CLIENT

Code:
[URL]https://mega.nz/#!FNwWCJSK!Udyhp-yAiI86zGl-NhCmtJhMlcVWJuJVX8tZNNImeE4[/URL]

Setup Configuration video Tutorial

SETUP CONFIGURATIONS MANUALLY

1. Download files - Extract them to C:\

2. Restore Databases
(MuOnline.bak and IBSGameShopGB.bak)
with
SQL 2008 or higher from Database Folder (2008 recommended).

3. Edit SQL Pass in
Code:
RankingServer\SvConfig.ini 
EventServer\Data\SvConfig.ini 
ShopServer\ShopServer.cfg  (Not a must RUN)
MuMaker\Run it and install it and configure it with your SQL Pass

4. Edit IP's in
Code:
ConnectServer\Data\BoR_Serverlist.dat 
Data\Mapserverinfo.dat
Data\Iplist.cfg
Data\Lang\kor\commonloc.cfg

5. Run Server from
Code:
a. ShopServer.exe Shortcut 
b.  MuServerStartup.exe
c. Run GameServer Shortcut
d. Run GameServer_CS Shortcut
3. Create an account with mumaker.

6. Edit ip in Main.exe
Code:
a. Open XVI32 From Client\Hex Editor\
b. Browse main.exe from client folder.
c. search for 192.168.178.69. and replace it with your IP by typing it.
d. Run main.exe and test your account .

7. Open Ports if using Global IP in files.
Code:
a. 44405 (JoinServer TCP)
b. 55901 (GameServer TCP)
c. 55919 (GameServer_CS TCP

[B]8. [COLOR=#666600]Change client version
[/COLOR][/B]a. go to data\lang\kor\commonloc.dat
b. replace the client version with 1.04.34 and save.

Code:
[B]Main.exe details 
[/B]IP = [B]192.168.0.100[/B]
ClientExeVersion    = [B][COLOR=#ff0000]1.04.34 [/COLOR](Server Side)[COLOR=#ff0000] 22779 [/COLOR](Client Side)[/B]
ClientExeSerial    = [B][COLOR=#ff0000]415654HC2n5O05ab[/COLOR][/B]

For any questions or problems please reply here or at the original post.

Credits to webzen and everyone else who worked on this project.
For the video tutorial/Repack :
KarLi

More tutorials? here:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f196/muonline-videos-tutorial-center-983127/

Thanks it's working now

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I can't launch gameserver, but I can launch gameserverCS. After I launch gameserver it says Please put authentication server address and port number, bind error (server can be launched twice. Please terminate game server and restart.

cMu

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

I can't launch gameserver, but I can launch gameserverCS. After I launch gameserver it says Please put authentication server address and port number, bind error (server can be launched twice. Please terminate game server and restart.

Use IGCN, you have it free on RZ + source files. its better than this .. :)

Reaction score

make shortcut if gamserver.exe and put the gs ports and ip in properties if u wanna make this work.

this :

127.0.0.1 55970 127.0.0.1 55960 55901

and then run the shortcut

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

where i can get data base v2 the current link i found not working any more please help cuse i got same problem as
lostraniero and as i see he fixed it with dataserver v2 thx for who can help me or even try help

Reaction score

where i can get data base v2 the current link i found not working any more please help cuse i got same problem as
lostraniero and as i see he fixed it with dataserver v2 thx for who can help me or even try help

did u try this

DOWNLOAD DataServer 55962 Patch Fix

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

THanks you soo much for fast respond i was think that fix is for data server original so i extracted it there didnt know its the dataserver 2 that how i name new folder data server2 and extract there no?

Yay Finnally iam inside thanks you for ur awsome guide and hard work and for teaching me how make private sever seasson 9 your awosme i did whole server build with your guide i notice on odbc 1 time you use sql native 10 and other video it was just sql server will it work with both and i have 64 bit and i am inside with 32 bit odbc will it make problems

oh i also wanted ask you is instaling sql server 2008r on drive c or d will it make problems

Reaction score

THanks you soo much for fast respond i was think that fix is for data server original so i extracted it there didnt know its the dataserver 2 that how i name new folder data server2 and extract there no?

Yay Finnally iam inside thanks you for ur awsome guide and hard work and for teaching me how make private sever seasson 9 your awosme i did whole server build with your guide i notice on odbc 1 time you use sql native 10 and other video it was just sql server will it work with both and i have 64 bit and i am inside with 32 bit odbc will it make problems

oh i also wanted ask you is instaling sql server 2008r on drive c or d will it make problems

Yeah i mean it depends of your OS sometimes u must do ODBC manually on Native Client in order to work. But SQL Server normal is what you should install odbc to first.

I am glad i helped, personally i do install SQL server 2008 in C:\ but i dont think its a problem if both drives you have 100% permissions and administrator rights.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

my server now works with native should i delete all and doo sql?

Last edited:
Reaction score

my server now works with native should i delete all and doo sql?

If works with native then leave it like that. Because if you change back to SQL then it might not work and u get odbc errors or some apps will not be running like joinserver.exe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i see thanks you :D btw is it possible ugrade Mu Viking Client Version 1.3.14 to 1.5.25 and if u know how to doo it thanks in advanced

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

and thise also just main.exe
hope i uploaded corectly i never done it beafore and if you can pls can u edit it with ip i doo edit it i edited beafore it work on thise main i just cant after the .ph i put ip where it say who edited it beafore me i dont go back on xvi32 when i edite with arrows i i start type my ip over his ip and just save and it wont work but my older client i use it to test if server up and with older client it says need newer version and with thise jsut disconected edited same way please help me thanks for your time and kidness

Last edited:
Reaction score

NeverGiveUp315
i dont think that client will work if its zTeam/ IGCN / muemu/ its too different and has custom dlls and all this stuff that don't match with the server GS version protocol (if i am right).
I dont think i can help you with that, the only recommendation i can give you is use IGCN v9.5 muserver :)

Back