Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Muonline Server [DUTCH]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, i see a lot of ppl from my country trying to make a server. But they cant make it, cos the guides are english (a lil to "pro english") so i decided to make a dutch guide :D

I hope all dutch ppl will enjoy it, it got server files explanation and client side explanation.
If u gonna make a 1.01e version with this guide, dont forget to make a Microsoft Loopback Adapter!! Guide is in the release section, posted by Takashi^^
97 - 99 versions are possible to make with this guide too :)
Good luck ;)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can u help me too?

gud day!!

i am also planning to make my own server on MU but i cnt seem to find english guides..can u help me with this?where cn i dwnlod english guides?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thx bad i runa server alredy and i am from belgium if enybody need help in dutch so pm me i help al dutch peaplebad thx alotwhit the dutchguid NoMaDsMu team from belgium

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well, have to say it in english,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
k thx lol
im from Netherlands to ;) i will make server when i hgave time lol
thx anyway it in dutch :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [Guide] Muonline Server [DUTCH]

Danku ;) mooi gdaan.. kan wel engels mja NL is toch handiger

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there a new version of this or someone who want to help me fixing a server (and speak Dutch)?:rolleyes:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is there a new version of this or someone who want to help me fixing a server (and speak Dutch)?:rolleyes:

Yo, ik heb veel servers opgezet vroeger en ben nu ook weer bezig met het opzetten van een 97d server, het liefst voor mobiel. Waar in Nederland kom je precies vandaan?

Back