Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[ Request Guides Only Here ]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
A guide that i couldn't find anywhere, but someone can do this:
Making custom Chaos Goblin Combinations. (Some Season 4 maker did, didn't he? ;) - Making Wings lvl 4 combinations)

Last edited:
Reaction score
please help me to make my own mu :(... hit me in yahoomessenger michael_angello321 ... help me to set up and give me guides and steps... thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I would like a guide on how to change the jewels of bless and soul drop rate

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Basically I'm following Forevers guide on how to make an MU server, I am stuck at "Forwarding Ports". How the hell do I forward these ports?

55900 to 55910 TCP/UDP
79 to 81 TCP/UDP
44404 to 44406 TCP/UDP
51213 to 51215 TCP/UDP
52761 to 52763 TCP/UDP
51211 to 51213 TCP/UDP
55556 to 55558 TCP/UDP

Could someone please explain to me how to do it, rather than give a google link or something. Thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Pls help me i need 2 things
1. i need a guid about how add items in my WebShop
2. need guide about how add CastleSiege in muserver 0.97d+99i(pls specific where i find Castle Siege to Download for this version)
Thenx a lott

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Umm yeh I saw a tutorial about changing the item.bmd file with an editor so that you could wear a daybreaker or a 2handed weapon in 1 hand and on the same time 2nd weapon as your weapon/shield but that was for season 3...
this is a season 4 server that i'm playing and well jealous of thouse top pvp ppl who actually have less FO items than me but bugged their weapons so you get the point right...
don't post any such comments heading towards "not possible" cause I know it is...and well they all told me to go to lotus MU server, since they have a tutorial for it and they're season 4 aswell but the server's down atm I guess...
so could anyone post a item.bmd already edited to wear daybreaker, dragon spear or most used 2handed weapons and if that's not how it works for season 4 then could anyone please make a tutorial? It's not really a cheat or a hack either...+ if owner won't care ppl wearing 2 2handed weapons on same time anywayz so...
any help please?
And from those tutorials i've seen that you have to edit something in MuServer, something that I have no idea what he's talkin' about...
I just downloaded a server and ppl in the server somehow patch something so they can wear daybreakers on same time as some other weapon...=/
I need a simple tutorial please, can PM aswell, ty

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you give me a guide for Editing the following:

Client Language

Changing EXP/DROP Rates

Add "/reset" command for Reset system.

thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
GUID TO WHERE I PUT MY GLOBAL IP IN MuSERVER S6..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: request for guide in portforwarding

can u send me a guide in port forwarding mu online and how to set up season 6 server files..thanks

Reaction score
Basically I'm following Forevers guide on how to make an MU server, I am stuck at "Forwarding Ports". How the hell do I forward these ports?

55900 to 55910 TCP/UDP
79 to 81 TCP/UDP
44404 to 44406 TCP/UDP
51213 to 51215 TCP/UDP
52761 to 52763 TCP/UDP
51211 to 51213 TCP/UDP
55556 to 55558 TCP/UDP

Could someone please explain to me how to do it, rather than give a google link or something. Thanks.

if you are under a router

you need to open those ports on your

ROUTER'S configuration just ,

type your LANIP on your BROWSER and it will

automatically bring you to your

ROUTER'S configuration just look

for the PORT FORWARDING options

then EDIT them with the ports you wanted to open ,, :thumbup:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
needed a complete guide on how to add the season 5 items on my server. i can see the items in mumaker and item.bmd (client side) but the the problem is that i can put it in my vault and i can also see the slots are taken and the item's name also comes up when i point at it, but still no image of the item ex: Nightmare Blade.

I'm using 1.07k client and main.. Thanks in advance

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What MU Server S5 or S4 with guide that is suitable for my computer, I'm running 32bit and a Windows XP SP3 Operating System... If any, could anyone post also the link?? if it's okay.. Thanks... :cool:

Back