Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[ Request Guides Only Here ]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Give me full guide how to setup MuServer 1.04j and SQL SERVER 2000 with video's, no-ip setup, and router setup + adding network on your GLOBAL IP ADDRESS anyone can give me that guides its impossible some people my post is hard to do it ;) but post here your guide I need complete do your best ;)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'd love a Guide or a Tutorial for MU Coding, making sets, skills etc. I searched n cldnt find, asked n no 1 replied :D. If there is such a guide plz share :D if u know how to code MU plz teach me. PM me if u wanna teach me to get my MSN. Tx

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hy. I whould like to know if there is any way to make the CS skills to act like regular skills.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i've seen some guides here about making a MU season5
but i cant make it work

anybody here pls help me make the guide more detail so i can understand and do the right things (i dont know anything except installing SQL)

im new here so pls dont punish me , warn me when i'm wrong pls

sorry my bad English

thank you!

and I'm using Windows XP sp2 32bit, sql server 2000 standard

and my yahoo ID : rnb.dead, please help me , i need to make a server for my friends , just private

Last edited:
Don Corleone
Reaction score
i would like to request a guide about how to adding costum items, not replacing, I mean new item :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi CAN SOME ONE GIVE ME A GUIDE AND FILES ON HOW TO MAKE A MU SERVER VERSION 4 OR 5 FOR WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE PLZ

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would like to request any guide how to add Excellent option with ancient opt

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I want guide how to add 3dcam+minimap+sky(day/night) in 1.07* main or anover MuBlue Kor main's :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i think these guide can be usefull for noobs who want to learn, like me:

-how to get offset of gs_cs having offset of gs
-how to find offset about ... ex. msg in game,error of gs(log)<-- i really need it T.T
-how to understand the code (ex..
BYTE LizardKingFix[14]={0x0F, 0x84, 0xC9, 0x01, 0x00, 0x00, 0xE9, 0x0E, 0x11, 0x00, 0x00, 0x90, 0x90, 0x90}; )

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to install and setup BrCF Session 5, Marin's Develpment, on Win7 x86, x64 or WinXP with SQL 2005 SP2 +... and gateway forwarding?

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I would also like to know how to add custom drop to server like adding a ItemDropRate.txt file to the gs. Thank you.

Reaction score
hi everyone hope someone can help me i have made my server but it still in a test face coz i want to make things good before it launch.,can someone help me on how to edit monster drops example i want to drop ancient items in a particular map., and also i want to change the drop of raklion boss., hope someone can help me thnx in advance and more power!:):

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1.Item name color (how to change)
2.How to add new maps
3.How to add new mobs

Back