Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to setup MuOnline Ex700 (S7) Server (Video Tutorial)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: How to setup MuOnline Ex700 Server (Video Tutorial)

i solved the problems i have another
i select the server i enter with my account
i create a character i press login and starts loading but forever
never enter the game it stucks on loading
when i login for second time my character is invisible and i create in second slot and same thing i always stuck on loading screen

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Karli can you open my ports i don't know why the ports are still not open im using PLDT router from philippines

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

thank you it worked
now i have a question how can i make something like a server i played some days ago
/addstr
/addvit
/addene
for players?

Last edited:
Reaction score

marky001
i have some guide here.. its all i can help cus what u will see on video its what i will advice to u.

muaddict,
dont really know how you can add those commands mate.. if u know coding u can code them to .dll and hook it on gameserver.exe and thats it..
u can search for source code etc etc from somewhere.. anyways the server u played used different files ofcourse.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

mmkay thnx one more i played for some minutes except for the arena that i cannot enter that i show i have to update the client arena
the "m" key shows teleportation list it stucks and i cannot press anything and i get an error message i have to close the server to fix
any solution?
and what client part is fix for arena and maybe where i can find it. thanks for answering dude

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Wow very nice tut and very supportive TS! Gonna try this now

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Screen(01_05-16_05)-0000 - How to setup MuOnline Ex700 (S7) Server (Video Tutorial) - RaGEZONE Forums

Why i got DC? how i fix this problem?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi sir I already configured all my IP correctly but when I start the main.exe it says Disconnected from server. please help.

Hi sir I already configured all my IP correctly but when I start the main.exe it says Disconnected from server. please help.

i have no idea how to fix that port forwarding problem please guide me Thank you so much

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Go to windows firewall with advanced security forward all port in inbound after and put name so you will be confuse where did you gonna edit or delete when you done

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I see. Thank you sir. right now I don't have access to my router because I do not know the username and password of the thing. I also want to ask if this is possible using a modem? a dial up modem. or using my mobile phone tethering . because most of the time my parents and siblings Download stuff over the internet which really is slowing my internet down so I just use the LTE on my phone. Thank you in advance. more power to you sir

Reaction score

whatever you wanna use, do it but if ports are required to be opened u will have to open them.. through firewall or anything, ports are always needed hosting things on the net.
so i'd prefer normal cable router connection which will make the server work and not have troubles connectin

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I have opened my router and.. it does not have any port forwarding options. just basic setup(im logged in as admin).
I've check the manual and it does not have any port forwarding still... I'm planning to just upload it on a free hosting site for beta testing and modification of the main game... Thank you sir for your fast response

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi I have configured my ports correctly and was able to verify good connection using canyouseeme.org. though i still get disconnected from the server instantly. I already configured main.dll to have my ip. but it still wont connect. all the other ip's on the configs and ini files are correct

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hi Karli, was able to follow your instructions and it works using sql server 2000, though was planning to use sql server 2005 but no luck, any advice?

Also on the shop is there anyway i can change the language to english? thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

need help!
KarLi - How to setup MuOnline Ex700 (S7) Server (Video Tutorial) - RaGEZONE Forums

ports open. ip edited. main.dll edited all done help

Back