Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to make a Very Simple Launcher in Mu Online Using Microsoft Visual Basic

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys , now i'm gonna teach you how to make a Launcher in MU Using Visual Basic 2008/2010

First :
Download Mic. Visual Basic :
Adobe Photoshop : " if you want to make a cool design for your Launcher " "

Here is the Guide :
BTW if you cant see the pictures just click it.
1. Open Microsoft Visual Basic 2008 or 2010
2. Make a new Project Name it " MU Launcher "
mindfreakz1 - How to make a Very Simple Launcher in Mu Online Using Microsoft Visual Basic - RaGEZONE Forums

mindfreakz1 - How to make a Very Simple Launcher in Mu Online Using Microsoft Visual Basic - RaGEZONE Forums

3. Name the form what ever you want .

At the Right side there's a Settings there and Scroll Down

Find this :

4. Find the Button in the Tool Box Category area :

and Drag into the Form.

Resize the Form into :

Here is the Result:

Rename the

and Find the WebBrowser in the ToolBox Categorie :

and Drag into the Form :

Click WebBrowser and find the " URL " in the Settings Area :

then Change the Url of your MU Online Link

Double click the Button

Copy this one : Process.Start("main.exe")

Then Click BUILD and Click The " Build MU Launcher "
if you are done building go to My Documents > Visual Studio 2008 or 2010 > Projects > Bin > Find the MU Launcher.exe and Paste it into your MU Online Folder

PHOTOSHOP TUTORIALS WILL BE POSTED SOON .
and i will make a Very Advance Launcher with many Features :w00t:

Always Click " Like "

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
guide added 9 hours ago and all images are dead already.lol

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
can you make a tutorial on visual basic 6.0

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
images are still there. Just right click and view in new tab. Nice job man but I prefer Lazarus/Freepascal for this type of app due to its nativeness and doesn't require dotnet.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
images are still there. Just right click and view in new tab. Nice job man but I prefer Lazarus/Freepascal for this type of app due to its nativeness and doesn't require dotnet.

are you high ? there is not even a single image working ...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I hate Chrome , anyway , he should re-upload the pictures.

Reaction score
learn how to post images
PHP:
[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/152/42193669.png/][IMG]https://forum.ragezone.com/images/404_image.png[/IMG][/URL]
result:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
would like to see the Photoshop and advance Launcher Tutorial

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi , for make the Launcher more complicate i'd like add Server Status information (online/offline) . Who know how possible in Visual basic ? Server in this case is my . Thanks ))

Back