Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WebEngine Credit Manager Beginner

Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
to understand this credit manager, this is for giving account a WcoinC , WcoinP , Goblin Points. that you desire not a giving amount of WCoinC , WCoinP , Goblin Points for what/how you setup the Credit Configuration..

how?

Ex.

Configuration:
WCoinC <<<< put what you apply in credit configuration that you want to give to the account user

Identifier:
admin <<<< if you use in credit configuration are username, put username you desire don't put a just username because you put in configuration is username that what confuse started, just put what username use in sql account for game account login

Credits:
what ever amount you want to give to the user!

the only explanation i read is for CREDIT CONFIGURATION ONLY NOT FOR CREDIT MANAGER
in WebEngine Explanation for the first time you read it you only understand it is putting a username like this

ex.
Identifier:
username <<<< because thats what you put in (user column identifier) thats why beginner mistake it!

SS

xL91376 - WebEngine Credit Manager Beginner - RaGEZONE Forums

i hope, i fix beginner problem about this Credit Manager of this WebEngine

good luck for your project!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:

cMu

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
identifer is a account column name in your credit table, for example:
T_InGameShopPoint stores account name by the column "AccountID" => Your idenifer.

Back