Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

1.02Full Client

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
+ some extras
Credits to Sagoon

[special thx to Vynx]

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Perfect, 1.02, but there is missed one very important character: 1.02D, 1.02K, 1.02Q or 1.02N?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
+ some extras

[special thx to Vynx]

i would like to download the file, but when i try to download from megaupload the web tells me that Argentinian slots are full... and i don't want to download Alexa Toolbar (MegaUpload Toolbar). does anyone know how to avoid downloading the toolbar? or put a mirror in another site? plz thnx in advance.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i would like to download the file, but when i try to download from megaupload the web tells me that Argentinian slots are full... and i don't want to download Alexa Toolbar (MegaUpload Toolbar). does anyone know how to avoid downloading the toolbar? or put a mirror in another site? plz thnx in advance.

i had same problem but i downloaded MEGAUPLOAD bar and it worked

Reaction score
you can use firefox for that (the megaupload problem):

Megaupload bar is not safe, remove it and run an antispyware, then read what I just said before and no more waiting.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thnx a lot Dios... i appreciate your help a lot.... downloading... 1.02 client.... =)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If iT full english client and it would be for 1 02n for example its great )))

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
whaaa :D download slots in latvia are full :D whata f... :(

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thats what im talking about, this man should be ban before for posting and releasing things that he just re-released...

btw can you give more info about this? i think ill be needing this one

Back