Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] (S-y) Advanced MuOnline WebShop [0.8] [05/12]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
bro it working for all version just make add item on your webshop all fine :)

i added id:73 type:8 for RF Phoenix armor but the image/path shows wrong image.gif. How do i edit the gif path?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please, anyone knows what version is compatible with 97d+99b without mods/new itens? Thanks a loT!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please Help meee I got This Bug ;( ;( ;( Please if anyone can help me add me skype: Firstmu.Ge , or add comment Howe Fixs this. :(

Untitled - [Release] (S-y) Advanced MuOnline WebShop [0.8] [05/12] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi...

You guys know how to change the column name Credits to SCFCredits???

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
is there any possibilities to add custom item into webshop? just asking.. :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If you got this problem:

Code:
Verifying required extensions:OK

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: message: There is already an object named 'MEMB_CREDITS' in the database. (severity 16) in C:\xampp\htdocs\webshop\install\index.php on line 32

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: message: There is already an object named 'XCredits' in the database. (severity 16) in C:\xampp\htdocs\webshop\install\index.php on line 39

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: Query failed in C:\xampp\htdocs\webshop\install\index.php on line 39

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: message: Invalid object name 'WebShop'. (severity 16) in C:\xampp\htdocs\webshop\install\index.php on line 46

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: Query failed in C:\xampp\htdocs\webshop\install\index.php on line 46
Your WebShop is now ready !! Enjoy!
Closing access to installation...
Successfully restricted the access to the install

Then simply run this command in SQL Query Analyzer:

Code:
drop table WebShop
Go
drop table WebShop_LOG
Go
drop table WebShop_UI
Go
drop table MEMB_CREDITS
go
drop procedure XCredits
go
Drop table WebShop_Groups
Go
Drop table WebShop_Feedback
Go
drop table WebShop_IpBlock
Go

And then go to yourweb.com/install/ again and it will work.

Regards,
MuIsBest

Thanks man!

Back