Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Calc + Guide 1.0

Reaction score
Ok This was wrote in c++. Its a MS DOS (Console) Program.

This is a little contribution to the Mu Community

What it does:
Does math for how many resets you are from maxing your skills. Type in your Skill points in each skill and it tells you.

How many points for so many resets. This is good for a server owner. If you have a rollback and you have how many resets so many people had. You dont wana sit there and do the math all day. Use this. Type in the number of resets and it'll tell you the total skill points.

Has guides in it for setting up a server And muweb 3.0

Plan on adding more with suggestions. Im a nub in c++ but im learning. This is simple stuff but dont annoy me by sayin "Ohh yeah this program sucks. Its useless" I could really care less if you think its useless. Helped me when i was an owner of a server and when im playin other peoples servers.

Report bugs on here and ill work them out.

Credits:

Peoples guides I used:
[GR]SiLvER
nicolae
Leo
NitroBoy57
SkylineMaster

And

Shagoon for advertising your webpage for Files.

Testers:
omer2007
Mr.GqSmooth
extr3m3
Legoth

Enjoy and Thanks.

UPDATE:
Fixed max skill for bk, sm, muse.
Added dl support.
New guide Thanks SkylineMaster.

UPDATE:
Added Main Menu Choices, Fixed some spelling errors.

Enjoy

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Twilight Mu Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Didn't test it but sounds nice to have players of a server to download and use.

Mirrors:

1:

2:
file name: 1.0 Calc.zip

Reaction score
^^ Thanks. People who use this if you want post some thoughts of what i could do to it and some bugs that you find and ill fix them. Doin this in DOS is a little harder, causes more bugs so im goin to try to clean the coding up today and reupload it. Next version is goin to support dl's cmd.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is it possible to have an option like choosing different Character Class, because computation of BK,SM and Elf are different than computation of MG and DL's points. BK, SM and Elf has 5 points from level 1 to level 220 and 6 points until level reset.

I've checked BK points and when I choosed 5 pts per level it gives me 1750, but if I choose 6 pts it gives me 2100, a big difference in a right computation which is => if level reset is 400 they must getting 2180 pts., and how about if level reset is 1000? they must have 5780 pts. per reset, not including the additional pts per reset.

Well if we are talking about accuracy, we can't rely on this. You still need to do the math by yourself.

The choices must be;

What Character Class?
1. BK, SM, Elf (with a fix 2180 pts /reset)
2. MG, DL (with a fix 2800 pts/reset)

Just an idea ^_~

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Double check it dude;

If level reset is 350...

BK, SM & Elf must have 1880 pts per reset
MG & DL must have 2450 pts per reset

There must be a choice of what LEVEL RESET they are using coz some server has 400 and 1000 level reset.

BK, SM and Elf doesn't have a fix 5 or 6 pts per level. From lvl 1 to 220 they have 5 pts and 6 pts until reset.

If we are talking about accuracy we can not rely on this.

Reaction score
5*350 = 1750
6*350 = 2100
7*350 = 2450

And its reliable enough. Only thing is I didnt realise the points were put out that way because in my server I ran sm, bk, and elf got the 6 points per lvl from lvl 1. Ill fix and Adding Dl cmd today. Goin to add floats soon so it shows as 9.75 resets

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i entered in the guides section and when i write "back" it begins to do this....
lordvladek - Calc + Guide 1.0 - RaGEZONE Forums

Back