Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Changing elf's summoned monsters.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys! I made this release because i saw someone requesting if changing the elf's summoned monster is possible, so i tried to experiment with it using goehdtjdrnr server files. But it is still not 100% working because some mobs attacked me instead of the monsters, and mobs from Crywolf doesnt work, (they work but instead of normal mobs, it shows Bull Fighters). Try experimenting with it. Btw even NPC can be summoned :wave: lol. Just place the file FNRGSSet.ini into your gameserver dir. Hope you guys liked it. Credits goes to goehdtjdrnr for his server files and me. :wavetowel

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
I'll take you all on.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi guys! I made this release because i saw someone requesting if changing the elf's summoned monster is possible, so i tried to experiment with it using goehdtjdrnr server files. But it is still not 100% working because some mobs attacked me instead of the monsters, and mobs from Crywolf doesnt work, (they work but instead of normal mobs, it shows Bull Fighters). Try experimenting with it. Btw even NPC can be summoned :wave: lol. Just place the file FNRGSSet.ini into your gameserver dir. Hope you guys liked it. Credits goes to goehdtjdrnr for his server files and me. :wavetowel

already know that dude, its OLD.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hahaha. Awesome. :O

Congratulations dude!

Retired s'2010
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well ..some of us knew this but mostly did not therefore it can be considered a release :p though kinda old ...

Mu~Intensity
Reaction score
I dont have the "FNRGSSet.ini into your gameserver dir.".
I have 1.00L, where can I find that file?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can you point me to any 99.62 server files witch use FNR GS ? I cand use FNR on my server files :( it crash`s every 5 minutes.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you point me to any 99.62 server files witch use FNR GS ? I cand use FNR on my server files :( it crash`s every 5 minutes.

what for you need to change GS 99.62 to FNR gs?? works betteR? more commands?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes but not all versions have that in gameserver...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yep its already write someone about it.For me i known that...

Back