Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DT Market 0.1

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Ragezoners. Today I finish my development over this market and release it for you for free. You can use it on all server files (MuE,TT,IGCN,zTeam....) except season 1 (works perfect with s2,s3,s4,s5,s6,ex700,s8...)
Current modules :
Code:
Login
Warehouse view
WebWarehouse (transfer items from warehouse to webwarehouse and reverse)
Market - list of items in market
Market -> Sell Item : choose which item you want to sell from your WebWarehouse and click once over him
Market -> Sell item 2 : now you can choose between credits/stones/bless/soul/resets/zen and choose what amount of them you want
History - you can view your market history (example : test3 buyed Jewel of Soul from you for 40 credits 1 month ago)
Deposit System : you can deposit Jewels of Soul,Jewels of Bless, Stones,Zen and Resets from your WebWarehouse to your Deposit table.
When you buy/sell/deposit items the the values of current available deposited items/credits will change automatically without refresh
Best sellers
Last 5 items
Random item

Languages : PHP,MSSQL,CSS,HTML,AJAX,JavaScript

There is an readme.txt files inside the archive, where I you can found how to install,config and use it

Feel free to post a comment or report a bug/problem/question. I am here to help :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By default the market is MD5 OFF. If you want to use MD5 ON open lib/login.php and replace line 13 with this one here :
PHP:
$checkacc2=mssql_num_rows(mssql_query("SELECT * FROM MEMB_INFO WHERE memb___id='$acc' and memb__pwd=[dbo].[fn_md5]('$pass','$acc')"));
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Download Version 0.1 (latest for now) : ( )

Update 1 :
If you dont have 'webshop' table in MuOnline db run this query and party hard ( ) ( )

Update 2 :
Use this item images pack (fixed a lot of items) :

Credits :
Savoy - ItemInfo function
Mephisto - some codes
MeMoS - some codes
pafa7a - all other xD

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
warehouse doesn't work on zteam database.

pafa7a - DT Market 0.1 - RaGEZONE Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Same as above. Only that I'm using TT files.
and no, there is no webshop table there, neither in the installation SQL script.

Also, I suggest i18n (International Support), just do what MUCore did and separate all strings out into language files would be good.

-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i will test it but i'm using TT files this release was compatible with TT files?

-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
this files is for season 1 only? not season 6 episode 3?

-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
this release can adapt DMN webshop? we will use the market only is there was possible to do that?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Checked your code this will not work with warehouses which have expanded warehouse feature, season6 ep2 and lower versions only. But as it is open source anyone can fix it. :wink:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Update 1 : link not working maybe files deleted by mega.coz upload to another site maybe on mediafire.
Hi cryy do you know how to make it work with s6e3 can you send me the fixes?
Im using Mucore with zteam s6e3 database.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@cryy Why you think that it wont work with expanded warehouse ? As you can see I use 'varbinary(3840)' which means s6e2 and higher. Normal he looks like 'varbinary(1920)'.
So if you dont have free space in Warehouse and you transfer item from WebWarehouse to Warehouse he will go to your Expanded Warehouse. Maybe in version 0.2 I will add option in config for Enable/Disable view Expanded Warehouse
YuriShin link repaired :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@cryy Why you think that it wont work with expanded warehouse ? As you can see I use 'varbinary(3840)' which means s6e2 and higher. Normal he looks like 'varbinary(1920)'.
So if you dont have free space in Warehouse and you transfer item from WebWarehouse to Warehouse he will go to your Expanded Warehouse. Maybe in version 0.2 I will add option in config for Enable/Disable view Expanded Warehouse
@YuriShin link repaired :)

Thank you sir pafa7a let me check it and I will report again once I encountered problems again.

Seems the webshop.sql wont worked.I dont have webshop table on my database.and this script only insert where is the create table?

pafa7a - DT Market 0.1 - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Back