Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Different eventitembags+character modifications

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've noticed 95% of server owners doesn't bother to set up anything besides ips/exp/drop/shops before launching the server, forgetting about some stuff that can be explored a bit more. So ima release some stuff i've made, maybe someone will use it. And maybe candy boxes stop dropping bloody rings everywhere :p . Anyway, the archive below contains:

Star of Sacred Birth - drops on ALL maps, not only in devias. It drops all jewels, exc rings/pendants +7 - +13, loch's feather/crest and all 9 ribbon/candy/chocolate boxes described below.

Red Ribbon Box - drops non-exc (it can't drop exc i guess) dark phoenix, grand soul, divine, thunder hawk, and dark steel items, all between +7 and +13.

Green Ribbon Box - drops exc dragon knight set, bone blade, knight blade, daybreak.

Blue Ribbon Box - drops exc venom mist set and viper, kundun and platina wing staffs.

Pink Chocolate Box - dropping non-exc mid/high weapons and shields between +7 and +13. Staffs are +0 - +13 and they include low lvl staffs too, due to their high requirements if u use my items.txt (reason below).

Red Chocolate Box - drops exc sylpid ray set, viper, silf wind and albatross bows.

Blue Chocolate Box - drops exc volcano set, explosion blade and sword dancer.

Lilac Candy Box - drops 1st lvl wings and jewels.

Orange candy Box - drops exc sunlight set, greatlord, solei and shining scepters.

Navy candy Box - drops 2nd and 3rd lvl wings/capes, with options like +hp/ignore/speed, etc.

The idea was basically to have a box for each char and a box with wings, so for example people can trade for something other then jewels/specific items. 2 issues with them though: they don't drop exc +luck (dunno why) and u can't put the same drop lvl on them all. Low drop rates suggested btw, even for a high exp server...

Items.txt and skill.txt contains changes made to sm staffs and elf skills, to make their dmg comparable to bk. It wasn't tested in pvp and didn't base on any formulas, so it isn't all that accurate, but i guess it's better than nothing and it can be easily modified (except for reqs). Let's just say u don't have to bring a bk to kill high hp mobs like kundun anymore :p Details:

- Elf's Penetration and Ice Arrow skills have A LOT (especially IA) higher dmg. Agility requirements: 13460 agi for Penetration and 26750 for Ice Arrow.

-SM's Staffs wizardy dmg %rise is A LOT higher. Str requirements too, so most of them can't be used during 1st few resets. For example, Skull Staff=100% rise, 380str req, Viper Staff=12000%, 22070 str req. Excellent versions get a bit screwed up, for example exc Platina Staff requires more (around 30500) str than exc Viper staff, even though it's weaker and normal version needs less str than normal Viper. It can be fixed by changing drop lvl, so i left it like that because i didn't want it to drop from mutants or sth :p Every exc staff +13+28 CAN be used at 32767 str though, so no problem there. I can post full list of requirements/% rise later if anyone wants.

Notes: i didn't include client side files, so if u want to make it all visible in game, u gotta edit .bmd files urself. All edited and tested on Luciano's Beta 39. Feel free to flame the staffs ;)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release]Different eventitembags+character modifications

Nice work! Thanks bro! 10/10

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

nice relase man!
9/10! :clap_1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

cool, thx man 10/10

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Can u post ur side client with modification!?

Extacy plýs !!!
Reaction score

10 / 10 good job :p

but i all time edit that alone :]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

good work :) but it's easy to do this 7/10

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

cool tanks

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Nice work

Reaction score

wery nice, for such a lazy man as me its perfect :D
just needed to know eng names for thease :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

good work :) but it's easy to do this 7/10

I know it's easy, no one seems to do it though, judging from what i saw on the servers i've played :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Nice 10/10
People really should do their own bags, shops, etc because its what makes your server seperate....alot of people don't even edit MSB lol.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hmz nice realese men... Maybe you know how to change Staff wizard dmg in 97versions?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Sorry, i don't like it. I thats too easy.

I prefer editing the last event item bags from the BOSS mobs. Thats harder.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hmz nice realese men... Maybe you know how to change Staff wizard dmg in 97versions?

Probably the same thing, just edit the %rise value in items.txt... Don't see why it wouldn't work on 97.

Loko_Lord: well it was made with high exp, easy gameplay in mind. Plus, getting a good exc set (in terms of options) still isn't all that easy if u make them drop rarely.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

nice, good jobs, now another classes be come in the server more then BKs

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Probably the same thing, just edit the %rise value in items.txt... Don't see why it wouldn't work on 97.

Loko_Lord: well it was made with high exp, easy gameplay in mind. Plus, getting a good exc set (in terms of options) still isn't all that easy if u make them drop rarely.

I know it is for high XP servers. Thats why i dont like it. LVL3 wings droping???? 380 items droping???????

Those drops kills VIP.

How can i make money with something like that. Lol sorry im always think in money.

But it is indeed good for something that i like to call: "Season 3 debug play" wich is a subserver 9999/99 (full) that comes along with my semi-hard 800 xp

So people get atracted to the easy subserver, and turns up to play on the hard server too. This is a marketing tip, feel free to use it.

So ill give you 7/10 okay? Cuz you didnt really work hard to make this realease.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

thanks ... its a very good idea whit those lvl 3 wings cuz of the mix problems .. now ppl can easily get a pear of wings

Reaction score

nice thx 10/10

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Doesn't work if you'll change rise value....

Back