Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Evolution Team Season 2 Free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
When i try to run WZItemShop.exe, it can't connect to database and somehow all odbc connections fail for all other files just after one time i run WZItemShop.exe

After restart computer, odbc connections are fixed.. Any idea ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When i try to run WZItemShop.exe, it can't connect to database and somehow all odbc connections fail for all other files just after one time i run WZItemShop.exe

After restart computer, odbc connections are fixed.. Any idea ?

ItemShopServer > CashShopOpion.ini and set

[odbc_setting]odbc_enabletrusted = 0
odbc_server = SQLServer Name
odbc_uid = sa
odbc_pass = pass
dbname = Muonline

And It will work :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ItemShopServer > CashShopOpion.ini and set

And It will work :)

My friend. I tested all possibilities, 127.0.0.1, WorkstationID, global ip, trusted connection disabled/enabled..

Main problem is whatever options i set up, when i run cashshop.exe, when i go windows/system32/odbc.exe > System section. All odbc connections are failed.. For example, if i restart computer, i run cashshop.exe, then i run DataServer1.exe woooop dataserver.exe odbc connection error. All other files same.

P.S. normally i run cashshop.exe after server files just before gs.exe and gscs.exe. Somehow cashshopserver.exe crashes odbc connections. :S:S

Evolution Team
Reaction score
or you are not familar with settings of your computer
let me give you details about the problems you have

1. Check your SQL Server version
2. Check your Registry does it has the information correct
3. If there are errors when you start up any .exe file , then the problem is clear it cannot connect because your registry are not added or are added wrong, do it manual by hands..
4. If you have program lice CCleaner this may also be your problem , programs to delete registry are useless only make computer more damaged..

follow this and you got 100% working files

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

3. If there are errors when you start up any .exe file , then the problem is clear it cannot connect because your registry are not added or are added wrong, do it manual by hands..
4. If you have program lice CCleaner this may also be your problem , programs to delete registry are useless only make computer more damaged..

Thanks friend. But i edited Muserver/Data/CashShopOption.dat
[CashShopOption]
UseCashShop = 0 //Cash Shop Switch (0:Disabled 1:Enabled)
ConnectShopServer = 0 //Connect Cash Shop (0:Disabled 1:Enabled)
ShopServerIP = 127.0.0.1 //Shop Server Ip Address
ShopServerPort = 55821 //Shop Server Port

UseLotteryEvent = 1
MapMoveBoundCheck = 0

And server files are running without problem if i dont run cashshopserver.exe. I test with a character in server right now. But if i run cashshop server too, it happens like that;
dataserver1.exe run success,
dataserver2.exe run success,
joinserver.exe, eventserver.exe, rankingserver.exe, ExDB.exe run success,
Cashshopserver.exe ....(waits respond long time) and if i close and open it again, odbc connection fails.
After that gameserver.exe odbc sql connection fails too. And when i check connections in windows/system32/odbc.exe all fails after i try to run cashshopserver.exe. This is the point problem how it happens.

-Windows server 2008 x32
-Sql server 2005 express

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

"100%" ...
While not fixed formula exp bug, the files not serves

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
GS Crash
when i open game select server and connect to my Player i move to bar Then Have DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back