• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] S6 3.5 TT + Wings + Items + Antihack + Cam 3D

Reaction score
Hello IG Here I bring you this Pack Ya Do not Get E Seen in the Forum and Ya Lo Prove me walk Mu and Well On A Server On tngo and 15 days This time I come to bring a super contribution that many walk selling but here I bought your server improved and rose to Youtube so you do not have to pay for a server that height !!!

The package features

Antihack client, 3D Camera, New Maps, New September Vips Vips New Weapons, New Wings Custom Added (There are Skyn) "30 New Wings"

Files With Quick Edition, MuMarket, Titan Item Editor and Accounts, And best five AntiDDoS to have her safe and free of these server lick duck only people !!!

I clarify that each set and other items has its own choice of Defense and Speed ​​thus can not have the same defenses as other server that all items have the same settings!

muonlinegr2 - [Release] S6 3.5 TT + Wings + Items + Antihack + Cam 3D - RaGEZONE Forums

muonlinegr2 - [Release] S6 3.5 TT + Wings + Items + Antihack + Cam 3D - RaGEZONE Forums

They also clarified that the use SQLServer 2000 Files

Well no more hope gunste them !!!

Downloads All from mega:

Muserver

or

Client

Well here the PATCH THAT Devéria
ARRANGE Move of Maps The three Cuest and the name of Items Soket

Patch

And leave a short video on how to install it!

Credits:
TitanTech
Firemarcos batom @ ster
MuOnlineGr2

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please... add bigger wings and items do not fitting into the boxes ! XDD

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ok I will check it later :) and i will test to fix Some

titanlinkserver give error : postserver binerror port 55998

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ok fixed :D so but yet last plroblem if i open main and want start it come a error with:
Runtime error
Programm C:/ XXXX etc..

R6002
-floating point support not loading..

Can You help?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
CrystalWall: Bad CRC: .\data\local\spn\skill_spn.bmd
fix ??

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
OK I tested this server its very Stable :D and nice :) Ty If i find some bugs i will post :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lmfao this is not season 6 episode 3 this is season 6 episode 2 with new custom items its his old repack with anti ddos and new custom items. Sorry to burst your bubble people. But same repack as this one http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/create-mu-online-season-6-a-911198/ with more custom items.Im gonna say most likely these files are buggy.

Proof:

Peace,

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
GameServer crashing.-.- ..-.-very bad..

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyodyknow how to change the devil suare start hours? i cant find it...and when i enter there it say "120 minutes left for devil square start" -_- help!!

Back