Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] GameEngine 1.1.0.0

Reaction score
Well here I release GameEngine last version source for all and compiled version too, the last version is: 1.4.0.0

1. Source Build Error.
Kiosani - [Release] GameEngine 1.1.0.0 - RaGEZONE Forums

2. Can you Fix Main.exe in Task Manager, because After i Closed the Client Main.exe Still Exist in Task Manager, and it cause lag.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi mate,sorry for bumping this thread if it's possible can you reupload this gameengine version?

Upgrade to: 1.3.0.0 (Last Version)

CHANGES ON: 1.3.0.0 (Last Version)

Fixed glow.dll load colors visual bug
Implemented some changes on: VirtualProtector of main.exe
Decreased: 10% more of CPU usage

Download:

Thanks in advance,I already using GameEngine 1.8.0.0 but I want the 1.3 because the item glow is too much on GameEngine and sometimes it cause lag in game.

Reaction score
Hi mate,sorry for bumping this thread if it's possible can you reupload this gameengine version?

Thanks in advance,I already using GameEngine 1.8.0.0 but I want the 1.3 because the item glow is too much on GameEngine and sometimes it cause lag in game.

Sorry bro, but 1.3.0.0 src code don't exists anymore... I mean.. actually I only have 1.8.0.0 src and his: Upgrade to: 1.9.0.0 that I must Release coming soon.

PS: Anyways.. 1.8.0.0 is a very very very complex work, and I have tested and working on better way than old versions...

http://forum.ragezone.com/f508/gameengine-1-8-0-0-a-1102206/

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry bro, but 1.3.0.0 src code don't exists anymore... I mean.. actually I only have 1.8.0.0 src and his: Upgrade to: 1.9.0.0 that I must Release coming soon.

PS: Anyways.. 1.8.0.0 is a very very very complex work, and I have tested and working on better way than old versions...

http://forum.ragezone.com/f508/gameengine-1-8-0-0-a-1102206/

Thanks bro, actually I found out the 1.4 source and compiled if you want I can reupload it here,but my question here,is it possible to disable the too much glow on sets and weapons?If it possible can you share where to disable it on source?
Thanks Mauro :8:

Reaction score
Thanks bro, actually I found out the 1.4 source and compiled if you want I can reupload it here,but my question here,is it possible to disable the too much glow on sets and weapons?If it possible can you share where to disable it on source?
Thanks Mauro :8:

Reupload 1.4.0.0 src, maybe I can re-make in better way to try to quit extra graphical lag, that you say.

PS: GameEngine 1.9.0.0 (DarkSide) Edition Released on my Page of Project that is: (Released here on Forum too), Karli or another moderator of forum... Please Update forum on: 'Releases' section more fast. Please. Thanks

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Reupload 1.4.0.0 src, maybe I can re-make in better way to try to quit extra graphical lag, that you say.

PS: GameEngine 1.9.0.0 (DarkSide) Edition Released on my Page of Project that is: (Released here on Forum too), Karli or another moderator of forum... Please Update forum on: 'Releases' section more fast. Please. Thanks

Sure give me a moment uploading it now, will edit this thread once done uploading it hope you can disable the glow for weapon and set just make the normal season 6 ep3 glow or just create button where can disable/enable that glow.

Done uploading link is here:

Or just on 1.8 version it's the best one but hopefully you can implement enabling and disabling the glow for weapon and sets because it cause so much lag in game.

Oops sorry I think I am late I saw there's already 1.9 on your wordpress and have the ability to disable Tron Glow your always the best Mauro!.

Back