Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] IGCN S9E2 Compiled + SRC

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Greetings!

I have decided to release the files I have been workin on for quite some years now. I'm moving on to other, more complex coding projects so I thought I'd give back to the community, given that I have been learning a whole lot from these forums. I've invested at least 2 years of coding on this project and I am releasing it as is, with no support offered whatsoever. The server is fully configured, all you have to do is set the IPs in the necessary configuration files.

Everything is contained in this single rar package:

Enjoy and thanks for everything, dear Ragezone community!

P.S.: The package also contains fully configured website as well (Webengine CMS) and a little extra modules created by myself in it. I would really love to see some servers out there running this :D It's quite unique ;)

Last edited:
Reaction score
How can i disable antihack?
When log in i get error "disable your hack you naughty bastard"!

If i replace with #include<windows.h> its ok!

Basically it is a waste of time. A lot of compile errors.
Just waste 2 hours for this.
If anyone manage to compile it, let the others know guyz.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've been running it for 4 years straight. If you can't compile it's on YOU ;) I've been compiling it on a daily basis as I was fixing stuff in it. I dont have the time right now to make a list of the changes as they are MANY. You will notice the files editted by me in the SRC by paying attention to the 'cleaniness' of the code. I've reworked a lot of the files there, but there is still much to be done. Who takes the time to really dive into it will realize the jewel that I've let go here :) Enjoy!

or30n
That may be an issue with the client DLL/serials/etc. It sounds like you're pretty close :)

Reaction score
May i overreact, a little! The work is amazing, i notice it by reading some of the code. Today, with clear mind, i download vs 2015 cause with vs 2019 couldn't compile it and i'll give it a try.

I finally could compile files with out errors BUT after trying to run main.exe nothing happen.
Cursor just load for a while and main doesn't open at all.
I didn't make any change in files. My compiled IGC.dll is only 127kb!!!!
If i use compiled IGC.dll from files when i log in i get error "disable your hack you naughty bastard"!

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
May i overreact, a little! The work is amazing, i notice it by reading some of the code. Today, with clear mind, i download vs 2015 cause with vs 2019 couldn't compile it and i'll give it a try.

I finally could compile files with out errors BUT after trying to run main.exe nothing happen.
Cursor just load for a while and main doesn't open at all.
I didn't make any change in files. My compiled IGC.dll is only 127kb!!!!
If i use compiled IGC.dll from files when i log in i get error "disable your hack you naughty bastard"!

Thanks for the compliments :) The thing is, DLL version AND CRC must coincide with serverside config. You're pretty close from what i see. You can try disable the antihack CRC check from the common.ini file and see if it works then, it should :p

P.S.: I used to work on it on VS2019. You require build tools for vs2015 (as far as i remember), otherwise it doesnt really matter what VS you run it on as long as it has the required dependencies :)

Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments :) The thing is, DLL version AND CRC must coincide with serverside config. You're pretty close from what i see. You can try disable the antihack CRC check from the common.ini file and see if it works then, it should :p

P.S.: I used to work on it on VS2019. You require build tools for vs2015 (as far as i remember), otherwise it doesnt really matter what VS you run it on as long as it has the required dependencies :)

The problem is that i double click main.exe and nothing happen. I try to disable antihack crc but nothing happen.
Should i change or add any ip in igc.dll?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Greetings!

I have decided to release the files I have been workin on for quite some years now. I'm moving on to other, more complex coding projects so I thought I'd give back to the community, given that I have been learning a whole lot from these forums. I've invested at least 2 years of coding on this project and I am releasing it as is, with no support offered whatsoever. The server is fully configured, all you have to do is set the IPs in the necessary configuration files.

Everything is contained in this single rar package:

Enjoy and thanks for everything, dear Ragezone community!

P.S.: The package also contains fully configured website as well (Webengine CMS). I would really love to see some servers out there running this :D It's quite unique ;)

thank you for the release bro i am looking for this since other threads about IGCN Season 9 files are dead btw does this files already has built in antihack like default IGCN files? and hope there is a way to encrypt ServerInfo.bmd =) thanks

Last edited:
Reaction score
I tried everything but still

hello i tested the ready files and it's working and about that antihack issue i tried to make this lines on IGC_Common.ini

MainExeCRC = 0 ;
DLLCRC = 0 ;
PlayerBmdCRC = 0 ;
SkillCRC = 0 ;
AntiHackCRC = 0

and also this line

DisconnectOnInvalidDLLVersion = 0

and i can connect with no problem using other main and IGC.dll or maybe you are building your own files using the source?

Reaction score
hello i tested the ready files and it's working and about that antihack issue i tried to make this lines on IGC_Common.ini

MainExeCRC = 0 ;
DLLCRC = 0 ;
PlayerBmdCRC = 0 ;
SkillCRC = 0 ;
AntiHackCRC = 0

and also this line

DisconnectOnInvalidDLLVersion = 0

and i can connect with no problem using other main and IGC.dll or maybe you are building your own files using the source?

I see, i tried this you mention too.
I download the files, compile source, replace and nothing.
In client source, did you change anything?
My compiled main doesn't open at all. If i use default igc.dll then main open, but with mine nop.

Forgot to mention, i dont use ready files!
I compile cs,ds,gs and main (igc.dll).
Server run fine.

Reaction score
I see, i tried this you mention too.
I download the files, compile source, replace and nothing.
In client source, did you change anything?
My compiled main doesn't open at all. If i use default igc.dll then main open, but with mine nop.

Forgot to mention, i dont use ready files!
I compile cs,ds,gs and main (igc.dll).
Server run fine.

i did not try compiling the source files i just found this files interesting because i am searching for a nice server files and i tried to run it on my VPS and it works! but my problem is how to encrypt serverinfo.bmd to hide its infomation =) and also i did try to pack hide IGC.dll along with main.exe then that lines i changed and i have no problem on entering the game

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
All you have to do is put lines below in your IGC_Common.ini file and you won't have disconnect with "hack" messsage.

Code:
MainExeCRC = 0x9A002990;
DLLCRC = 0xC2404D9A;
PlayerBmdCRC = 0x2B60A617;
SkillCRC = 0xBA40895A;
AntiHackCRC = 0;

Now, to me this looks like something that was done on purpose, but I don't know why

Reaction score
All you have to do is put lines below in your IGC_Common.ini file and you won't have disconnect with "hack" messsage.

Code:
MainExeCRC = 0x9A002990;
DLLCRC = 0xC2404D9A;
PlayerBmdCRC = 0x2B60A617;
SkillCRC = 0xBA40895A;
AntiHackCRC = 0;

Now, to me this looks like something that was done on purpose, but I don't know why

it's for both server and client protection btw do you know how to encrypt serverinfo.bmd? thanks

Back