Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Main Analyzer v2

Gyvastis
Reaction score
Main.exe Analyzer v2.1

Hello mates,
long time no see. As I remember, it was a good times styling weapons, sets and all kinds of stuff for MU :):
But today, I'll release my first program for MU. Of course some of your will say "there are similar programs already" or something like that.
But it's my first Byte Level program that I'm working on, and I ain't got that much of knowlage. I can say - I've gained some truly valuable experience. I've spent past 6 hours for this, not much if you compare it with anyone else who would do same thing at the speed of light, but it's a start - it always kinda goes like this :huh::laugh:

So basicly here's what it does:
It checks the main.exe for IP, Serial and Version with my original algorithm. Then you can edit these values and save the main.

I have tested it with only few different main.exe versions, so if you come across one that does something stupid - give me a heads up.

Maybe I'll add new features later, if you come up with any.

Hope I don't die for posting this :mellow::thumbup:

gnomiux - Main Analyzer v2 - RaGEZONE Forums

Main Analyzer v1(2011-11-12):
  • loads an IP Address, Serial Code and Version.
  • allows you to edit your desired values in text boxes and then save the edited file.

Update to v2(2011-11-25):
  • Main Analyzer now loads 6 IP Addresses instead of one. This allows to correctly changing the IP of the desired protocol.

Update to v2.1(2011-11-28):
  • Main Analyzer now has Drag-n-Drop ability.
  • Added exceptions to notify about errors.

P.S. .NET Framework 4.0 is needed.

Credits to me - gnomiux/Gyvastis :):

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Main.exe Analyzer v1

thanks for the share

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Welcome to back :)
Thanks for release :)

Kingdom of Shadows
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Of course some of your will say "there are similar programs already" or something like that.
As long as the only thing they do is flame and blame their posts should count 0 to you and anyone else. You know its your work, you're proud of your work, you know you learned something coding this application so you shouldn't care of them. Just report their crappy posts and moderators will take care of them.

Nice application and good luck in further versions/projects!

PS: Do your algorithm search by pattern or logical search?

Gyvastis
Reaction score

As long as the only thing they do is flame and blame their posts should count 0 to you and anyone else. You know its your work, you're proud of your work, you know you learned something coding this application so you shouldn't care of them. Just report their crappy posts and moderators will take care of them.

Nice application and good luck in further versions/projects!

PS: Do your algorithm search by pattern or logical search?

Thanks for the motivation :): I guess it's pattern-based, well I think it is:ehh:

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Even if i don't use this kind of main programs(i always edit manually) i wanna say that for some mains it works, not on newer ones(s6) analyzer blocks. Also..it always shows me cs.muonline.in.th ip for japan mains and that is not the ip if u want to change it.
The serial and version its ok.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

thanks for the share ...

Nothing Better
Reaction score

How can use this ?
and work for ?
please. tks

Gyvastis
Reaction score

How can use this ?
and work for ?
please. tks

Okey, I will try to explain as simply as possible, because it does a simple function.
It is used when you set up a server and you need to configure your main.exe - it allows you to set up your IP Address(so you can connect to your server) and Serial code (from Commonloc.cfg) to be equal to your servers. Also you can edit server version code if it's necessery.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

eng mains the same
yes,i also find it,it always shows me cs.muonline.in.th ip mains and that is not the ip if i want to change it.
The serial and version its ok.
can you share the source code ? i am noob..

yes,i also find it,it always shows me cs.muonline.in.th ip mains and that is not the ip if i want to change it.
The serial and version it is ok.
can you share the source code ? i am noob.. and i just wanna it run with .net 2.0 instead of .net 4.0...

Gyvastis
Reaction score

Ok, I'll make it so show all of the languages, when I have some free time, I thought it could be a problem :):

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

your program dont show the real ip address of main !

Gyvastis
Reaction score

your program dont show the real ip address of main !

Share your main.exe, it would be realy helpful. You can send me it in PM, if you do not want to do it here :):

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Share your main.exe, it would be realy helpful. You can send me it in PM, if you do not want to do it here :):

the attachments is my main.exe .
its ip is 127.0.0.2
but your software show ip is cs.muonline.in.th :?:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Gyvastis
Reaction score

the attachments is my main.exe .
its ip is 127.0.0.2
but your software show ip is cs.muonline.in.th :?:

You will now be able to manage your IP :):