Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Main Analyzer v2

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
U can hex this main 1.08

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thanks for share.
This Release work with Main 1.07V+ :: 1.07x :: 1.07G+ I Think this work with 1.07 Mains
But with Main 1.08A don't work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank for your sharing.
But in my main, it don't work...Please check my main my friend !!!

Gyvastis
Reaction score
Thank for your sharing.
But in my main, it don't work...Please check my main my friend !!!

This is some kind custom main, witch has his hex in icmmain.dat. Please be notice that my program only takes regular main.exe :):

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is some kind custom main, witch has his hex in icmmain.dat. Please be notice that my program only takes regular main.exe :):

i understand :wink:...But with the kind of custom main like that...Can we crack? Do u have some methods to find out the ip, serial, and version of this custom main? Regards

Gyvastis
Reaction score
i understand :wink:...But with the kind of custom main like that...Can we crack? Do u have some methods to find out the ip, serial, and version of this custom main? Regards

The file is packed I guess, because when I open the file in hex, it does not make any sense and this is most likely when a protection and/or compression is applied. So you should check the packing type with RDG Packer Detector or some familiar program, and when the packing type and name is shown, you should search the world wide web for the ability to unpack it, then you could try searching for info in it :):

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The file is packed I guess, because when I open the file in hex, it does not make any sense and this is most likely when a protection and/or compression is applied. So you should check the packing type with RDG Packer Detector or some familiar program, and when the packing type and name is shown, you should search the world wide web for the ability to unpack it, then you could try searching for info in it :):

Thanks for your reply!!! Actually, i'm not good at unpack custom main like this...I use RDG to deteck file icmmain.exe (i changed icmmain.dat to icmmain.exe) and it shows me
Borland C++ 1999
Protection Plus v x
aPLib compresion (Algoritmo)

And the way to unpack is not easy to me!!! I'm not programmers !!!:laugh: So can you help me to find out this custom main ??? :rolleyes:

Gyvastis
Reaction score
Thanks for your reply!!! Actually, i'm not good at unpack custom main like this...I use RDG to deteck file icmmain.exe (i changed icmmain.dat to icmmain.exe) and it shows me
Borland C++ 1999
Protection Plus v x
aPLib compresion (Algoritmo)

And the way to unpack is not easy to me!!! I'm not programmers !!!:laugh: So can you help me to find out this custom main ??? :rolleyes:

Sorry, that is as far as I can get you, because I am not familiar with unpacking:/: But hey, search for guides on Google, you should find your way out, or post a thread in Mu Online Help Section, coz this is getting a little off-topic :):

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank you but i can use ip to chang my ip in my main.exe
i need to help chang ip the main.exe to 127.0.0.1 plase.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm sorry! My English is not good
You can do an edit Main.exe tools to support other languages​​?

Back