Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MFS Team Season V FULL- Update 5

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The people tested the server very good assembly convenient and without any falling but the problem I eats ь1 I put almost under a pure season 5 and under small рейты for example 75-100 exp and wanted to learn as to clean the aida 3 kantura 3 card how to clean икарус 2 and раклион 2? if there is an answer wait коменнтариев for thanks!

---------------------------------------------------

So someone will help and still there is a question as there where to choose the Persian to clean the client above an inscription of dark side and under Persians a line as to move away them or in what bmd the document to do it?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The people tested the server very good assembly convenient and without any falling but the problem I eats ь1 I put almost under a pure season 5 and under small рейты for example 75-100 exp and wanted to learn as to clean the aida 3 kantura 3 card how to clean икарус 2 and раклион 2? if there is an answer wait коменнтариев for thanks!

So someone will help and still there is a question as there where to choose the Persian to clean the client above an inscription of dark side and under Persians a line as to move away them or in what bmd the document to do it?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The people tested the server very good assembly convenient and without any falling but the problem I eats ь1 I put almost under a pure season 5 and under small рейты for example 75-100 exp and wanted to learn as to clean the aida 3 kantura 3 card how to clean икарус 2 and raklion 2? if there is an answer wait коментариев for thanks!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The people tested the server very good assembly convenient and without any falling but the problem I eats ь1 I put almost under a pure season 5 and under small reits for example 75-100 exp and wanted to learn as to clean the aida 3 kantura 3 card how to clean икарус 2 and raklion 2? if there is an answer wait comments for thanks!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: MFS Team Season V FULL- Update 2

Hi guys, who can help me with a good link for mfs season 5 update 3,4,5 ? please i need them badly...i have very big problems with my server and i can`t repair them only with this updates... Thank you, i am waiting for your post or msg me at stefan_szl@yahoo.com .

MFS Team Owner
Reaction score

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

You? Well, just my hero.
@Edit

This client in this post doesnt works with this files right?
Could you please post some client 1.07.48?
Thanks <3

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Idk, when I log in, it says that my client is in a old version. Just one question Diablo, how can i translate korean/japanese stuff, like gens NPC?
Thanks for all the help

MFS Team Owner
Reaction score
in client folder Data> has everything that you can change like NPC names, text.bmd and much more stuff just use editors..
for the client problem this message that you got is normal like i say before you need to make them 1:1 to work, so you need to calculate your version of the server for example you can use my release for version calculate, you can find it here : http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/version-calculate-755009/
and make then the main.exe to support that version and you are ready to enter, i offer support for users but for that has PM or skype

Back