Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MonsterSetBase 1.02 FULL

Main Idea
Reaction score
[D|K|L]Team
||
* 100% Free from 4200 overload error (tested b4 ul)
* 100% Translated and organized
* All maps full of mobs.
* Big Spawns for trainning
- Atlans2
- Atlans Gate to Tarkan
- Losttower7
- Davias2
- Davias3
* Stadium Packed (All cages full of mobs)
* All new maps (with their corresponding mobs)
* Blood Castle 7
* Devil Square 5 and 6 - Mobs from Chaos Castle.
* Only Kalima 6 with mobs. (coz ain´t an event so we don need all kalimas filled)

UPDATED

REASON: A friend told me that kalima7 is broken so that is the reason for kalima mobs spawn in lorencia n davias... So now we use kalima 6...
If u don know what I´m talking bout... check this:

How to move my char to Kalima6?

Here u gotta a lil explanation bout the structure of gate.txt (on ur muserver/data folder)... U juss gotta look for those gate numbers... n change the map number on the corresponding column... (29 at this case)

I Hope it helps.

PS: The BEST MonsterSetBase for v97+99 -> Download

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
^^ Excelent work, this shows that everybody can work and make good stuff, Mr-K is a friend of mine, one of my gms and 1 of the best guys you will ever see around mu online community, really proud of you and your work.

Really proud to have you in OUR team :)

[D|K|L]Team.
One for Mu and Mu for all!

Main Idea
Reaction score
Thnx u all... n specially thnx u Dios for supporting me n teaching me...

Dios... /Respect

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hmm

would this work also with 1.0M? we are currently using DIOS nice MonsterSetBase which is REALLY NICE. if anyone could make a nice monsterset with kalima filled pls let me know thanks.

Main Idea
Reaction score
This one gots kalima filled (only Kalima6)... but i think it would work perfectly...
The mob codes r the same... n the maps r the same... so... U could try... n if u get some trouble i could help fixing it... :D

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
yeah

my bad i meant 1.0L but if this works with all mobs it would be perfect. good job guys keep up the good work

Reaction score
It should work. I dont know 1.0L but the names and maps are the same, maybe if it lacks maps just delete them and you'll have more space and faster loading :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I make monstersetbase like this but I think that they are very much monsters
thease are for server with 1000 online :D

Main Idea
Reaction score
Frijol777 Thnx very much :D

laeryT
I make monstersetbase like this but I think that they are very much monsters
thease are for server with 1000 online

That deppends on how u set ur monster.txt. I´ve setted this one for a lil server... I juss tried to fix the most of ppl problem bout the quantity of monster...:D

deniedkid
at least... someone made for 1.02d good job!!!!!!!

I know is not that much... But im juss trying to help :) Thnx very much. :D

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice release. And one question, im new to this server thing. Do i have to restart the server so this takes effect? or can i just reload the monsters and how do i do that?

Thanks in advance and keep up the good work

Main Idea
Reaction score
It is not necessary to restart or reboot ur server... U can replace ur monstersetbase with this one or update it... an then reaload monsters...

Note: If ur server gots a lot of ppl online... Could not work with reloading mobs... but anyway u can try... :D

I hope it helps... :D

Thnx all of u for ur comments...

Main Idea
Reaction score
Thnx... Im working on EventItemBags, Gates, n other stuff... it´s not big deal... but it takes time... files r a mess ^^ (n i must test b4 ul ^^)

Dios gave me cool EventItemBags from his server... so I´ll work on those files... :D

Main Idea
Reaction score
Thnx very much... :D

I like this version pretty much... so i

Back