Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Global Shop Files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I wanted to make a good base for the shops in my private server, so I've gone through the different shops in Mu Global, and made an exact copy of the shops (shops 0-10, not all of them).
Since sharing these files costs me nothing, I decided to share it with you.
The shop files include a documentation about which shop is it and the items.
In addition, every single shop was checked by running it on my server.
Each item in each was bought and sold to check if it price bugs, and the durabilities of the items are correct so there is no need to repair the item right after buying it.
Enjoy =)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice, but the MuGlobal shops are not so good deppening on the server...

8/10 ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
global shops are goods he mean to the people that are going to use .62T files to host a server but i do know that MANY NOOBS here will host a stupid server 98999999999999 exp and 999999drop AND THEY NO NEED THIS SHOPS but the real players will open his private with low exp not like global or poop no, like 60exp or something anything else is a noob mu private server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i wouldnt go calling servers you dont like "noob mu private servers" the fact that you play on a 60x server and not a max exp server does not necessarily mean you are a smarter player than those playing high exp servers. Lots of people playing on global are considered "noob" but look at that thats 1x experience! haha. anyways this is a good release for saving low experience server hosters some time. well done.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
goflorida3 said:
i wouldnt go calling servers you dont like "noob mu private servers" the fact that you play on a 60x server and not a max exp server does not necessarily mean you are a smarter player than those playing high exp servers. Lots of people playing on global are considered "noob" but look at that thats 1x experience! haha. anyways this is a good release for saving low experience server hosters some time. well done.

i do have a 150exp server 1.2D and another from special release .62 but I WONT put it on 150 or 100 or something of exp, it really sucks that people have this files AT LEAST and they just go an put servers 999999k that you do not enjoy EVERYTHING in the files but thats ok is not my life, is not my private server, i will just say that "long life to Low EXP servers" thats it:wiggle:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im gonna make 6 exp server cuz normal player not noobs always choose low exp server i got 1.02d server its now 20x exp but my new server going to be 6 exp or little higher

btw thx for Release

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
algrensan said:
i do have a 150exp server 1.2D and another from special release .62 but I WONT put it on 150 or 100 or something of exp, it really sucks that people have this files AT LEAST and they just go an put servers 999999k that you do not enjoy EVERYTHING in the files but thats ok is not my life, is not my private server, i will just say that "long life to Low EXP servers" thats it:wiggle:

No more to say... algrensan have said EVERYTHING.

High exp servers have destroyed all Harmony of mu.

HAIL to low exp servers.

And for the owner of topic, thanks for this good release =]

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Low xp means More Time playing game
More time means more LONG term servers....;

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi all, thanks for the replies.
I've read your discussion about the files, and I must clarify:
This is only a base, it is good as is only for low-experience servers.
High-experience servers owners should raise the level of the item and its options, or add new items (such as quest items).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
global shops are goods he mean to the people that are going to use .62T files to host a server but i do know that MANY NOOBS here will host a stupid server 98999999999999 exp and 999999drop AND THEY NO NEED THIS SHOPS but the real players will open his private with low exp not like global or poop no, like 60exp or something anything else is a noob mu private server

You are 100% right... :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
low server exp players are always considered smarter than high exp server players. Why? Cos they really enjoy the true MuOnline rpg quest, and they dont abuse it!

These shops are quite high i must say, especially for global. And i think global got 10x exp, cos its going very fast! 45 lvls in 1 day...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks these files good :D
Im going to use them on my server ;)

Reaction score
Wow, this got offtopic xD

Dont blame the exp, blame the crappy admins that dont know how to config their 9999x server for it to be long lasting and fun.

High Xp = Good
Low XP = Good

Playing Mu = Good

Having your admin not knowing what to do to keep maxed people having fun, priceless ^^

Ontopic: Nice shops but there should be a rule or something like it as if eeeverybody posts their shops this section would be full of useless posts.

>_<

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
BACK ON TOPIC ^^

Thanks for the files. I won't use them directly but, they will be my base. Thanks again.

Back