Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Server S6E3 Z-Team [1.0.0.99]

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi , where i can edit this all to move where i want or to make it in english .

[/URL]

Reaction score
Hi , where i can edit this all to move where i want or to make it in english .

muonlinegr2 - Mu Server S6E3 Z-Team [1.0.0.99] - RaGEZONE Forums

news.file /serverside!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
news.file /serverside!

Ty , but how to edit the other things from left site Server Time and Loca Time i wanna move it other place and up the button with OffExp same to move or to remove it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
for news try to edit in Muserver/Data/Custom NewsList.txt , and for ServerTime,Local Time and button OffExp... try another zclient.dll , if you want a new zclient.dll tell me.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
for news try to edit in Muserver/Data/Custom NewsList.txt , and for ServerTime,Local Time and button OffExp... try another zclient.dll , if you want a new zclient.dll tell me.

i try other zclient.dll but then my main.exe dont open anymore

and i try to edit the zclient.dll with visual studion and same when i delet the Info Table / WCoins my main dont open it anymore

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
try with this client:

Don't be afraid to ask!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i try other zclient.dll but then my main.exe dont open anymore

and i try to edit the zclient.dll with visual studion and same when i delet the Info Table / WCoins my main dont open it anymore

main open is some codeing problem in your dll or i dont know... but.... dont delete anything, just remove the define row and its not will show up...

and if you want just move to somewhere, chane the position of the objects in the source...

the servertime is

"gInterface.DrawTime();" ... :)

if you remove the // before the ifdef thing its not will show up, so maybe add to everywhere this thing, and if you want to show the objects you just need to define in the stdafx.h...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@kenylee

can you reuplaod link for arena:D thanks alot :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@kenylee

can you reuplaod link for arena:D thanks alot :D

He never published here on ragezone link to the arena.

Previous he posted link to the zClient.dll with Webzen new wings effects. Not arena.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello!
I have a problem.
Play Get the 400lvl go to the web creates a reset, go to the game and show these and thrown out. as may be imposed so that one can play with reset and GReset ????

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how to create a character with admin commands and who will have a MuMaker with new items ? thx

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hmm where what i do wrong....! i edit ip in common >use encoder >edit file name and copy move to custom map but i have disconet ? serv file ip is ok
need litle help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone have datebase for 2000 sql ? I have win7 x64.

Following errors have :

Now i have this problem, but why ? All done but this s*it :<

muonlinegr2 - Mu Server S6E3 Z-Team [1.0.0.99] - RaGEZONE Forums

Don't be afraid to ask!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
stop using sql 2000.... use 2005 / 2008.... Arturs Zobens, maybe you are using bad encoder, there is 3 types of encoder for the zteam files... maybe try with another, or turn off your firewall ( windows) after that try to use localhost loopback ip, for example 127.0.0.1....

And one more thing, if you stuck in the loading screen, you have charset problem, make account with mucore (so use website) dont use mumaker..

Back