Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Server S6E3 Z-Team [1.0.0.99]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
before u upload the file please clean the virus because file is deleting my avast:(
:/:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe someone can add this 3 kinds of encoders here ?

Someone can add usefull links to download sql 2008 for win 7 64 bit ? Thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what port do i need to open to make this server open ports?thank you :D

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Maybe someone can add this 3 kinds of encoders here ?

Someone can add usefull links to download sql 2008 for win 7 64 bit ? Thanks!
The encoders....you need to look up for them on the different releases.

As for the SQL.....google it.....anyways I reccomend you to use a x86 version...since x64 versions cant use MD5....and you may wanna use it some day. (Serious servers should encript it's users passwords for safety.)
what port do i need to open to make this server open ports?thank you :D
Same as for all servers....go read some tutorial....all muservers use same ports as default...unless you modify some of them.

Don't be afraid to ask!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
MD 5 is not important anymore... if you have fcking big server you can use vhost and lan ip to connect sql... so the sql run on local... If your server will be hacked, so somebody deface your website or something.. he will be in your pc, so after he download the database dump, easy to decode the passwords...

everybody using mucore / webengine... so if somebody want to decode / hack your server he will do it..

So you can use x64 sql without md5, just dont open the sql port.. because if your sql port is open, easy to bruteforce your sql server...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is this compatible for windows 2008 r2 64 bits OS?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
ANYONE CAN HELP ME??? "Only members of the Castle Lord may enter" im using the CastleLord Char :3 HELP! PLEASE TIA
REMOVED

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are these files may impose reset command in game?
where it can then do it.
thank you

Back