• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] MUCore Template Aionwars

ImperiaMuCMS CEO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello, today I am releasing Aionwars template for MUCore 1.0.8. Why? Because it was released by one kid on IGC forum so I decided, that I will share it with everyone.

Demo:

Download:

Credits:
DKarts - design
jacubb - coding

If I will find .fla for flash header, I will release it too.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If you wonder who's the source of leak

Template was available via & maybe still is.

-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i cant DL the link ^_^ any one have a mirror of this template?

who have a clean header of this template? can i get it??

ImperiaMuCMS CEO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Everything works fine, it was used on few live servers and also on my locahost when I tested it. If images didn't load, you did something wrong and problem is in your MUCore settings.

Download link is working...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
how to edit header sir? someone can help me?

ImperiaMuCMS CEO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
how to edit header sir? someone can help me?

You will need some Photoshop skills and software for .swf edit, for example this one:

You will have to extract background image from .swf, edit it in Photoshop and then replace background in .swf and save it.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You will need some Photoshop skills and software for .swf edit, for example this one:

You will have to extract background image from .swf, edit it in Photoshop and then replace background in .swf and save it.

thnx its worked :D

jacubb - [Release] MUCore Template Aionwars - RaGEZONE Forums

Back