Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mucore Webshop + Market system

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dear Ragezone Citizens Take a custom Webshop wich supports all new items + All sockets + Harmony and all Accients + Horn of fenrir from red to Golden since Default don't support it Cheers

Links MediaFire:

Credits:
= Master = -> Development & MUCore MuWeb
Falcon -> Complete and improve module
UND3R -> Sharing and Adapting Market from MuWeb

jacubb -> Addons

Last edited by a moderator:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
hmm files works good , but nou i worked on warehouse , because i can see the item`s only in market :/

-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
this release can support TT files?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think with some small changes yes

-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
it is nice if it will compatible with TT files :D

King of the bongo
Reaction score
Who knows how to setup market correctly? Add me on skype : devilicious.one

-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
this release can support MUE files?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
64 to 32 :) simple

I have a Season 4, Kor, SCFMT, I've replaced 64 to 32 on both modules & on func_market.inc, also I've changed the size from 7680 to 1920, but nothing, I can now show the items on the vault correctly, but when I try to sell an item, the page say's "You can't sell the item" before this, the items are showed on any place in the warehouse, but i can sell the items whitout problem...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I have a Season 4, Kor, SCFMT, I've replaced 64 to 32 on both modules & on func_market.inc, also I've changed the size from 7680 to 1920, but nothing, I can now show the items on the vault correctly, but when I try to sell an item, the page say's "You can't sell the item" before this, the items are showed on any place in the warehouse, but i can sell the items whitout problem...

Market Solved, but, when I shop some item on WebShop, always receibe two items, for example, If I buy a kriss, in the vault apperars the kriss & a book ancient (or another strange item), and the vault change size (or something like that) Please, some caritative soul can help me to adapt this for season 4? Thanks & sorry for double post..

Back