Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MUEngine Season 6 Episode 3 FREE Repack

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi i'm using this server files and client as well however im gettings this kind of visual bug, anybody knows how to fix this problem?

ScriptKid - [Release] MUEngine Season 6 Episode 3 FREE Repack - RaGEZONE Forums

This happens everytime i add yellow/gold option on the set. Can you just point it out to me where i can fix it? Thanks in advance

Edit: This happens to all Ancient sets once you upgrade them with yellow/gold options.

Last edited:
Don't be afraid to ask!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi i'm using this server files and client as well however im gettings this kind of visual bug, anybody knows how to fix this problem?

ScriptKid - [Release] MUEngine Season 6 Episode 3 FREE Repack - RaGEZONE Forums

This happens everytime i add yellow/gold option on the set. Can you just point it out to me where i can fix it? Thanks in advance

Edit: This happens to all Ancient sets once you upgrade them with yellow/gold options.

Maybe find a season 6 server on the internet, where the harmony opt working well on the ancient items. If you found the server, download the client replace the main and etc, and you are done.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Can anyone share the sources of this dead proyect? :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone share the sources of this dead proyect? :p

Nobody will share as the source codes were never leaked to the public. MUE is not dead BTW. A lot of servers are using and utilizing this great game server files, though support is not that good. Only "noob" Mu admins need support ^~,. Sorry for the word ^^

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Nobody will share as the source codes were never leaked to the public. MUE is not dead BTW. A lot of servers are using and utilizing this great game server files, though support is not that good. Only "noob" Mu admins need support ^~,. Sorry for the word ^^

ohh, sorry for say "it's dead".
i tried it and works perfectly... im just asking about the joinserver, that are great (only dont make the UPDATE in the connectlog time table! ) maybe need enabled almost one dataserver?

Back