Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Muserver S5.2 original(chs)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you should open CashShopOption.ini,then change the odbc_pass=123456

ODBC which connects the ShopServer?
This giving "connect sql server fail".
Other services is working.

you should open CashShopOption.ini,then change the odbc_pass=123456

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
someone tested for a long period to see if the version is stable

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
客户端(大型):

此链接已失效,请重新建立新链接,谢谢大家
Chinese client:
Patch Translate to ENG:

This is the Chinese client, and you can use the English patch released by allan764 to overwrite it (you can find it on the first page of this post). The file is stored on Baidu Cloud in China. To download it, you may need to install the Baidu Cloud client first. Also, if you are not a member of Baidu Cloud, your download speed may be limited. Baidu Cloud does not have a good reputation in China, but there is no other better alternative. Thank you for your understanding.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Chinese client:
Patch Translate to ENG:

This is the Chinese client, and you can use the English patch released by allan764 to overwrite it (you can find it on the first page of this post). The file is stored on Baidu Cloud in China. To download it, you may need to install the Baidu Cloud client first. Also, if you are not a member of Baidu Cloud, your download speed may be limited. Baidu Cloud does not have a good reputation in China, but there is no other better alternative. Thank you for your understanding.
thank you but I don't have baidu account, I can't create an account there, they don't allow me to create an account

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this is 1.03k CHS origin reup by me:
I'm just sharing the link with you. I haven't tested this client myself. If you feel it's not safe, please don't use it. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
your link is GOM client, my link is CHS protocol, we have more choices
Sorry, that was my mistake

your link is GOM client, my link is CHS protocol, we have more choices
I downloaded the MU1_03K_full(Chs) client files from Baidu Cloud and uploaded them to MEGA. You can try to confirm if it meets your requirements.

MU1_03K_full(Chs) client:

Last edited:
Back