Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Latest MX1.0 update move to all maps fix

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
client:
Hello. most people after translate there clients they cant use the m button to warp to new maps.If you wanna fix this is simple just open with bmdeditor your text.bmd and then look for the line 261 that say /move and replace with this : /

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
nastyboy said:
Hello. most people after translate there clients they cant use the m button to warp to new maps.If you wanna fix this is simple just open with bmdeditor your text.bmd and then look for the line 261 that say /move and replace with this : /

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
... open your message_chs.wtf with WtfEdit go to line 11 185 and change /warp to /Òƶ¯

P.S. All works
Thanx

Q. Why commands not work for GM's ? For other players move work from 'M' but not for GM ... :(

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok, this is what am looking for. thank you nastyboy

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok its working ty :) but I cant move withe m and the gmove dont work ( i tryed to do /move name 0 130 130 and /gmove name 0 130 130 both dont work please help me :(

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sorry

Could upar the archives for me? (I cannot lower)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what's the command for war on this server?
like /war guildname on 99b+.. witch one is in this one?

Back