Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MyGSFun and CTGSSet 100% English

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Aiite yeah wutver i know i dont have much too say so this is wat this contain, as u c it has:
  • MyGSFun.ini Complete and 100% English maybe 1 line and dont need to translate.
  • CTGSSet.ini Complete and 100% English.
This is for 99B+ i hope this helps some noobs out there to understand a little in making changes in their server, thanks to some resources here in forum too i made this :p
ENJOY!!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HEy just wana ask CAn i delete the contenct of MyGsFun.txt (not ini)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey ! I need mygsfun.dll full translation to english, any one can do that ??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
AsterisKSM said:
When i use Your MyGSFun and CTGSSet i cant login in my server!!! why?

yep me to when i use his files serevr loads up but when i go to log into serevr , when click serevr duttom it just stop liek that dun load up ...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It would be nice if you could also help us 99f users to config the server by translating mempatch.txt (original attached)

Thx!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
petej282 said:
It would be nice if you could also help us 99f users to config the server by translating mempatch.txt (original attached)
Thx!

would be nice for u to share ur 99f files :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here are the 99f server files. They are little bugged but 99B doesn't work for me at all because Gameserver gives me error at startup. If 99B works for you I would keep it because configuration is much easier.

Last edited:
Back