Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Namech - S2 Repack By GanjaMU 99% Bugless & Stable + SubServer & s/Offsets

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Namech - Season 2 | Repack By GanjaMU | 99% Bugless & Stable + SubServer & s/Offs

CS i mean Castle Siege Server not ConnectServer - -*

i can't fix " MoveCommand script load fail error " i already change name of dataserver to dataserver1 and use original file but same problem

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Namech - Season 2 | Repack By GanjaMU | 99% Bugless & Stable + SubServer & s/Offs

i can't fix " MoveCommand script load fail error " i already change name of dataserver to dataserver1 and use original file but same problem

check mapserver info

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

check mapserver info

Reaction score

ohh About castle siege i havent tested 100%
but its working.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

is it just me or is this repack missing the "MuServerStartUP"?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

plizz help Безымянный.PNG - [Release] Namech - S2 Repack By GanjaMU 99% Bugless & Stable + SubServer & s/Offsets - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Your GS has fixed the crash bugs for packets?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

can you please give ready for the assembly MuServerStartUp plizzz men

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

can you please give ready for the assembly MuServerStartUp plizzz men

StartUP

Reaction score

/GMOVE Fix works for everyone
fix here only for admins :

Code:
http://www.4shared.com/rar/m8318uz-/Fix_Gmove.html

put on gameserver folder> replace and all done.
thanks to echy.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

are these the exact files your using for your server Karli?

or have you fixed any bugs for your server that are in these files?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

season 2 files, you have to restore 3 databases right? instead of just MuOnline?
+you got cashshop working?

Reaction score

season 2 files, you have to restore 3 databases right? instead of just MuOnline?
+you got cashshop working?
Yes you have to restore MuOnline , MuOnline_Event & MuOnline_Ranking

, yes cash shop is working , although im not sure how to add credits to an account , but if you use normal namech database it might be easy.

Back