Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Navigator (A GM tool) /move + /gmove

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Update....3.1v
Made the /drop function more complete....You can set what you want more clearly and not just blindly by setting random values.
Its almost like CzF Editor now. Still needs some work...like add ancient item drop.but its by far more complete now.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Popo megale bravo ekanes kali douleia .
Translation:Wow big man u did nice job :p

10/10

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi i have a question..
it is working "Drop Ancient" in the flash? Becouse i can do item FULL OPT but i cant do Ancient..
sorry my bad english.. and awesome this program rocks ! :groupwave:

Bye.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
no sorry its not working yet...i dont know whats the proper value to enable it.
Redownload it if you want, i have taken out the ancient part since its not working yet.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It was a pain in the b...t to associate the items with the lists, it will be even harder to do it with the pics also... :(
Besides a good gm always knows how items look like :p hehe

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I made a whole list of the /drop or /item command in notepad then I found out this tool.
no more copy paste. Now its just click and make and paste.

But found 1 problem. When making Rings... options section was a mistake. Options is not selectable. Option available is for swords not the options reflect, dsr, dd.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah i know..i couldnt separate the rings from their category, so basically i had to leave them like that...but you can click the options down comparing them to the proper ones and you'll get the right combination.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey..i am just little bit confused since where will i post the code in order to make the items?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
1) in the game you paste the code (if you are a GM that is)
Its for luciano type servers. has to have his /drop command in the gameserver...I dont know what monstermu uses.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
pls give a correct link to this . . i cant download this . . on filefont its error . .and on rapidshare same too. . .pls post a dirct link to download . .thank you . .

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
They work, and i am not posting a direct link in RZ. I've learned my lesson.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
/drop and move, nice work man! 1000/10

Back