Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Recode IA Julia 1.1.0.298 Season 4.6 ENG\JPN + Sources

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: Recode IA Julia 1.1.0.298 Season 4.6 ENG

at first time you will see alot of them because ia julia uses custom tables that originaly missing but second time half of "errors" gone and all ok anyway its just warnings that says about missing configuartions or tables no worry needed :)

I have the same problem, in the file is everyting ok but cant load i do know why, if i want to change the default value i cant ?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Quote Originally Posted by CMETAHKA View Post
NanoGuy, it would be really great if you will fix excellent drop from eventitembags
You mean your eventitembags wont drop exc items ?.....or what's exactly the error ?.....
also, you using this pack or original julia ?

When i set EXC column to 1, exc. items drops with 1-2 exc. options, but if i set 2 or more in this column, exc. items will drop with the same options everytime.
But i need the drop of items with 1-7 random excellent options.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i found it but i want build JPN protocol from src
because i edit something in it
sorry im dont understand.

thread updated + all last fixes from community added

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
sorry im dont understand.

thread updated + all last fixes from community added

You mean your source is updated to all latest fixes added on other thread ?
I've been away for over 2 months, and need to update my sources on Julia, thats why I'm asking :p....maybe I can just download this one and updates are done already :D.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You mean your source is updated to all latest fixes added on other thread ?
I've been away for over 2 months, and need to update my sources on Julia, thats why I'm asking :p....maybe I can just download this one and updates are done already :D.
exectly i was watching evey page on the other thread for community fixes xD

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
awesome work nanoguy, will be setting this up probably today xD.
a doubt,....as I see it has an ENG/JPN Switch.......is every fix corrected for JPN too ? (as fixes from other thread are mostly for ENG)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
1>------ Build started: Project: IA Julia 1.x.x, Configuration: GS_Release_Version Win32 ------
1>Build started 04/05/2014 11:04:28 SA.
1>Project file contains ToolsVersion="12.0". This toolset is unknown or missing. You may be able to resolve this by installing the appropriate .NET Framework for this toolset. Treating the project as if it had ToolsVersion="4.0".
1>C:\Program Files\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\Platforms\Win32\Microsoft.Cpp.Win32.Targets(511,5): error MSB8008: Specified platform toolset (v120_xp) is not installed or invalid. Please make sure that a supported PlatformToolset value is selected.
1>
1>Build FAILED.
1>
1>Time Elapsed 00:00:00.00
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========
help me
i use vs 2010 :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hellow I start Server easy but when I go to server I dont see the connect button. all serial are coretly,, how fix it >?

Back