Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey guys, I've been testing this server and so far it's been working great. Today I try to get the socket bonus options but the value is the same when you use level 3 Seed Spheres and level 4 or 5 Seed Spheres. I already tried to change the value in IGC_SocketOption but it stays the same. for example, I tried to get "increase skill damage" for flamberg sword but I always get value = 11 no matter what number I changed to. Anyone knows how to fix this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Gs crashs when you enable OFflevel?
Not when it is enabled but when you are trying to log in back to an offlevel account. I've heard that it is poor coding from igcn,some people have managed to rewrite i and it works without any issues.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a few problems, hopefully someone can help:

1. How and where can I edit the BK skill greater fortitude (swell life)? Currently the HP bonus is non-existent even with 2k energy. I want to have the buff work like the official version, because right now, the effect seems to barely buff HP.

2. When I try to open the "IGC.EssentialTools", nothing happens. What could be causing the problem? I'm using Windows 10 Pro 190H2 x64. There are no errors or anything. I double click on the program to run it and NOTHING happens, nothing at all, so I'm currently editing things with notepad++.

3. Is there any way to access Stadium (not arena), and to open Land of Trials for everyone without castle siege?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a few problems, hopefully someone can help:

1. How and where can I edit the BK skill greater fortitude (swell life)? Currently the HP bonus is non-existent even with 2k energy. I want to have the buff work like the official version, because right now, the effect seems to barely buff HP.

2. When I try to open the "IGC.EssentialTools", nothing happens. What could be causing the problem? I'm using Windows 10 Pro 190H2 x64. There are no errors or anything. I double click on the program to run it and NOTHING happens, nothing at all, so I'm currently editing things with notepad++.

3. Is there any way to access Stadium (not arena), and to open Land of Trials for everyone without castle siege?

Try playing around with Skill calculator in Scripts folder for swell life, I recently adjusted it to 35% hp increase, just play around the formula.

Stadium you mean Duel arena?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try playing around with Skill calculator in Scripts folder for swell life, I recently adjusted it to 35% hp increase, just play around the formula. Stadium you mean Duel arena?

Already figured out everything. Thanks for pointing me in the direction of the swell life. Already fixed it.

So the struggle I have left is getting the "IGC.EssentialTools" to work. Nothing happens when I try to open it.That's how it behaves with the tool included in this thread. When I try a different IGC.EssentialTools it always gives me the can't find sql error, despite that all the settings are correct.

But more importantly I'm interested to find out why the tool included here, doesn't even open at all.The crash log gives out a gibberish in Korean. Translating it says something like this:

"Crested crested crested Blessed Stars 쵘 Crested "

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Already figured out everything. Thanks for pointing me in the direction of the swell life. Already fixed it.

So the struggle I have left is getting the "IGC.EssentialTools" to work. Nothing happens when I try to open it.That's how it behaves with the tool included in this thread. When I try a different IGC.EssentialTools it always gives me the can't find sql error, despite that all the settings are correct.

But more importantly I'm interested to find out why the tool included here, doesn't even open at all.The crash log gives out a gibberish in Korean. Translating it says something like this:

"Crested crested crested Blessed Stars 쵘 Crested "
Once you configured the config.ini check if the .exe is called IGC.EssentialTools or IGCN, it must be IGC.EssentialTools to work properly.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wear DarkRaven ChaosCastle Fold
Mouse over DarkRaven client is closed.

just in Chaos Castle

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In the end, I couldn't get the one included here to work. I had another one from a different server and that one does work.

What tool is recommended to edit jewel drops that is compatible with the format of IGC files?

MuToolKit uses a different formatting and cannot read the IGC drop files.

To edit jewel drop rating, it's in "IGC_DropManager.xml" correct?

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Notepad++ for all the .xml documents works just fine and its recommended.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thought there might be a program. I'm too lazy to manually edit lol.Oh well I'll use notepad then but if anyone knows of a program, I would like to know which is it.Clearly IGC have their own program to create those .xml so there has to be one to easily edit stuff.Thanks for the help though.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thought there might be a program. I'm too lazy to manually edit lol.Oh well I'll use notepad then but if anyone knows of a program, I would like to know which is it.Clearly IGC have their own program to create those .xml so there has to be one to easily edit stuff.Thanks for the help though.

The program is called Notepad ++, not just notepad dude, look for it :

and yes, all is done manually in muservers, you have to live with it or dont start a server.

Cheers.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The program is called Notepad ++, not just notepad dude, look for it :

and yes, all is done manually in muservers, you have to live with it or dont start a server.

Cheers.
Sorry, I thought it was implied. I meant Notepad++, it's what I've been using all along.

But after editing the drops I've come to realize something. The default drop rates of the server files here, have the Jewel of Life very high compared to Soul and Bless.
I already editted "IGC_DropManager.xml" and added my own values. BUT, the thing is, I don't want to add more drop rates on top of the default; I want to OVERRIDE the default drop values. So instead of creating a new set of item drop rates, I want to know how change the default jewel drop rates. Because using Drop Manager + Default Jewel Drop Rates won't fix my issue.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
server so good.
client need replace.
Screen(02_10-12_30)-0001 - [Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Sorry, I thought it was implied. I meant Notepad++, it's what I've been using all along.

But after editing the drops I've come to realize something. The default drop rates of the server files here, have the Jewel of Life very high compared to Soul and Bless.
I already editted "IGC_DropManager.xml" and added my own values. BUT, the thing is, I don't want to add more drop rates on top of the default; I want to OVERRIDE the default drop values. So instead of creating a new set of item drop rates, I want to know how change the default jewel drop rates. Because using Drop Manager + Default Jewel Drop Rates won't fix my issue.

Dont abuse of DropManager, look into MonstertItemDrop, ther you must change jewels, books and items drop.

Is a lot of work, yes, but if you do it right you wont have any problems.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yep I found out about that, but it's a bit complicated given that all decimals on a row have to add up to 1 and it becomes rather complicated. I find it strange it works that way where in other servers, it is as easier as creating custom jewel drop rates.

Does anyone know how to modify the % chance of set items (ancient) dropping with luck?

For testing purposes I increased Land of Trial drop rate to check how it works and I noticed the odds of an ancient having luck are very rare and I want to increase the chance of the item having luck to be 50/50.I know there is a file somewhere to modify Luck % but this doesn't apply for set (ancient) items. But I can't seem to find the file that can modify this yet.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Sir dragonseth can u help I'll make added ancient to blood items but why can't added harmony...

To be able to change an item to have Harmony options, you need to change the "Type" of item in your ItemList.xml

Look for
<Item Index="98" Slot="2" SkillIndex="0" Width="2" Height="2" Serial="1" Option="1" Drop="0" DropLevel="143" Defense="125" MagicDefense="0" Durability="90" ReqLevel="360" ReqStrength="200" ReqDexterity="33" ReqEnergy="0" ReqVitality="0" ReqCommand="0" SetAttrib="0" DarkWizard="0" DarkKnight="3" FairyElf="0" MagicGladiator="0" DarkLord="0" Summoner="0" RageFighter="0" Type="1" Dump="0" Transaction="0" PersonalStore="0" StoreWarehouse="0" SellToNPC="0" Repair="0" KindA="3" KindB="16" Overlap="0" Name="Bloodangel Knight Helm" ModelPath="Data\Item" ModelFile="HelmMale98_knight.bmd" />

and change it to 3 (for 380 items) and also change the rest of the set.

Then you may also need to change item_eng.bmd locally in data/local/eng so it matches the above changes.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
bro can u help me i dont understand this configure this custom wings how to be change on damge in Def...

As for custom wings I'm not sure either, you're supposed to write your values into the text file and load the exe with that text file (i.e. drag the text file and drop it into the exe), but there's lots of limitations on the imported wings. I'll leave this to the more capable people.

Back