Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack)

Reaction score
IGC_MonsterGroupRegen.xml
How to edit text when event start, i cant find it on server and client file, its is “medusa and her...” , please help me , thank bro so much

Hi did anyone get transparency inventory and the bottom bar all also transparency?

DragonSeth - [Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack) - RaGEZONE Forums
Hi bro, u can share me server and clinet file have blood angel item ? Please, i need it so much, thank bro

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to edit text when event start, i cant find it on server and client file, its is “medusa and her...” , please help me , thank bro so much

Hi bro, u can share me server and clinet file have blood angel item ? Please, i need it so much, thank bro

On the 1 page I download it from there the client and server file.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi did anyone get transparency inventory and the bottom bar all also transparency?

Check out your drivers, if you are using Intel Video, there are other solutions arround internet, just browse about it.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
if i play on season 15 not issue on the graphic

Tell that to intel, not to me dude, is your video problem not game client fault ;)!

I dont use on board graphics and all seasons works fine, maybe you are too lazy to read about what i said, surf arround internet and you will find that this problem is real and is not about mu client.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
THanks,who can tell me How to use a Chinese name when creating a new role?Thanks

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tell that to intel, not to me dude, is your video problem not game client fault ;)!

I dont use on board graphics and all seasons works fine, maybe you are too lazy to read about what i said, surf arround internet and you will find that this problem is real and is not about mu client.

Solve thanks

Reaction score
Got a question DragonSeth
Does it all patches up to (|8/11/19|) are included on the (Season 9 Server (Final Release) (8/31/19) and Season 9 Client (Final Release) (8/31/19))?

Might to know so i can only DL the (|4/25/20|GameServer With Dark Raven CC Fix & ChaosBox Bug Fixes) latest patched.

Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
whatch >> how to translate.....

i have to d side to online this server season 9epi its working properly....>>>my webiste>>saintmichaelmu.sytes.net<<<
i have now player online,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Chaos Machine gobbin

Create Wings don't wokr

FeatherOfCondorMaxRate = 100
Wing2MixMaxRate = 100
Wing25MixMaxRate = 100
Wing3MixMaxRate = 100
CapeOfLordMixMaxRate = 100

All Failed create

Back