Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
[QUOTE = vcorp; 9063051] Burada bağlantı noktası yönlendirmeyle ilgili çok sayıda kılavuz var.
Eğer yanılmıyorsam bu pakette bir rehber de var. [/ QUOTE]
I could not find the threads, I did not know where to write these files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
guys i dont seem to be able to make drop manager towork, how can i add dropping items to monsters? monsters rarely seems to drop anything, and when they do they, they seem to have a very limited pool of items to drop from, also i made karutan a much harder place and modified the monster's level to 200, and they literally dont drop anything except blood castle ingredients, spirit maps fragments lucky coins maybe, and other things like that but no weapons and armors

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
No you misunderstood what CalcCharacter was modified for. It's used so that the characters attack speed is not so quick that it breaks the visual. But that's not what fixes the broken skills try using this IGC.dll: as I know these skills work.

IGCData\Scripts\Skills\ RegularSkillCalc.lua & MasterSkillCalc.lua
IGCData\Scripts\Character\CalcCharacter.lua
IGCData\IGC_CalcCharacter.ini

update the link thanks mate

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
(Requirement Update 3 & 3.2 Must Be Applied)

IGC File With 3D Camera (Compiled By Me):

F10 To Enable/Disable
F11 To Reset

65k Stat Fix Simple Way: Lose Death Stab Bug Animation But Can See 65k Stats Now [/URL]

Thanks DaoVanTrong for Libs :) And Etc..
And SolarisMU for (AGI) Code and EXC Glow Etc...

It's asking me for decryption key when trying to download.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
this file have a mace of king ? if have what item category of that mace of the king ? thanks in advance mate

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey guys, did someone came across with DataServer_BattleCore crash without error?
when I start all the programs one by one and start the GS_battlecore the DS_battlecore just disappear without any message.. and gs send message that DataServer connect fail..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone help to fix the error/bug: Master Exp obtained when the char level is under 400?
The server config mob to have master exp is minimum level 95 = the monters have to be over 95 level to give the character master exp.
However, both even when the character level is under 400 & monster level under 95, I still receive master level.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Can someone help to fix the error/bug: Master Exp obtained when the char level is under 400?
The server config mob to have master exp is minimum level 95 = the monters have to be over 95 level to give the character master exp.
However, both even when the character level is under 400 & monster level under 95, I still receive master level.

you can change the minimum lvl to what you want minimum lvl is 95 you can change it to 1 to 95 or what monster lvl suit your needs

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
did anyone know how to fix the squares text in the chat? when I try to write in login in my language it's writing all good, but when i try to write same language in chat it show me in squares..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to change the :Welcome to your own Server?"

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
did anyone know how to fix the squares text in the chat? when I try to write in login in my language it's writing all good, but when i try to write same language in chat it show me in squares..

anyone knows?

and I found that MU Roomy doesn't work anyone know how to fix it too?

another problem, wings DragonSeth can't be move to vault.

and multi vault say "You cannot switch warehouse now, please wait" and it's sometimes works and you need to wait..

Back