Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi, igc crc not work for me
using last update 3.2
share the source with latest fix to solve this and others problems.

evilek91 - [Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@evilek91

Update #3.2
Fix :
- %n - %d -%s on cashshop gift, friend add
- Death Stab animations

Add:
- Custom Character"C" UIPanel S9 by solarismu very THX :D
- Add Excellent Glow - by solarismu

Update #3.2

fix
Death Stab animations
but bug evil spirits animations

IGC.dll disable camera 3D
IGC.dll CRC check in server common not work say message error 7FFFFFFFF

share this project source with latest commit
or help a fix this
very ty

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone who can fix dataserver unsaved sometimes when players disconnected or reconnect system?
Buff disappear , Item expired.

Problem
[SQL Error] Error executing: EXEC IGC_PeriodItemInsertEx 1026, 'Darken', 1, 6700, 61, 6, 7, 936, 86400, 1640707794, 1640794194
SQLSTATE: 23000, Diagnosis: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Violation of UNIQUE KEY constraint 'IX_IGC_PeriodItemInfo'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.IGC_PeriodItemInfo'. The duplicate key value is (936)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys, i am making a server just to play alone or with some friends, could someone share his MonsterSpawn file or code? with monster spots?

Thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This is not a bug, this is original Webzen standard, to change it to 255 (i suppose you want 255) you need to go in \IGCData\Items\IGC_ItemList.xml and edit Overlap from 3 to 255 :

Code:
<Section Index="[COLOR=#0000ff]14[/COLOR]" Name="Jewel and Misc">
        <Item Index="[COLOR=#00ff00]0[/COLOR]" Slot="-1" SkillIndex="0" Width="1" Height="1" Serial="0" Option="0" Drop="1" Money="5" DropLevel="1" Type="0" Dump="1" Transaction="1" PersonalStore="1" StoreWarehouse="1" SellToNPC="1" Repair="0" KindA="0" KindB="51" Overlap="[COLOR=#ff0000]255[/COLOR]" Name="Apple" ModelPath="Data\Item\" ModelFile="Potion01.bmd" />
        <Item Index="[COLOR=#00ff00]1[/COLOR]" Slot="-1" SkillIndex="0" Width="1" Height="1" Serial="0" Option="0" Drop="1" Money="10" DropLevel="10" Type="0" Dump="1" Transaction="1" PersonalStore="1" StoreWarehouse="1" SellToNPC="1" Repair="0" KindA="0" KindB="51" Overlap="[COLOR=#ff0000]255[/COLOR]" Name="Small Healing Potion" ModelPath="Data\Item\" ModelFile="Potion02.bmd" />
        <Item Index="[COLOR=#00ff00]2[/COLOR]" Slot="-1" SkillIndex="0" Width="1" Height="1" Serial="0" Option="0" Drop="1" Money="20" DropLevel="25" Type="0" Dump="1" Transaction="1" PersonalStore="1" StoreWarehouse="1" SellToNPC="1" Repair="0" KindA="0" KindB="51" Overlap="[COLOR=#ff0000]255[/COLOR]" Name="Healing Potion" ModelPath="Data\Item\" ModelFile="Potion03.bmd" />
        <Item Index="[COLOR=#00ff00]3[/COLOR]" Slot="-1" SkillIndex="0" Width="1" Height="1" Serial="0" Option="0" Drop="1" Money="30" DropLevel="40" Type="0" Dump="1" Transaction="1" PersonalStore="1" StoreWarehouse="1" SellToNPC="1" Repair="0" KindA="0" KindB="51" Overlap="[COLOR=#ff0000]255[/COLOR]" Name="Large Healing Potion" ModelPath="Data\Item\" ModelFile="Potion04.bmd" />
        <Item Index="[COLOR=#00ff00]4[/COLOR]" Slot="-1" SkillIndex="0" Width="1" Height="1" Serial="0" Option="0" Drop="1" Money="10" DropLevel="10" Type="0" Dump="1" Transaction="1" PersonalStore="1" StoreWarehouse="1" SellToNPC="1" Repair="0" KindA="0" KindB="51" Overlap="[COLOR=#ff0000]255[/COLOR]" Name="Small Mana Potion" ModelPath="Data\Item\" ModelFile="Potion05.bmd" />
        <Item Index="[COLOR=#00ff00]5[/COLOR]" Slot="-1" SkillIndex="0" Width="1" Height="1" Serial="0" Option="0" Drop="1" Money="20" DropLevel="25" Type="0" Dump="1" Transaction="1" PersonalStore="1" StoreWarehouse="1" SellToNPC="1" Repair="0" KindA="0" KindB="51" Overlap="[COLOR=#ff0000]255[/COLOR]" Name="Mana Potion" ModelPath="Data\Item\" ModelFile="Potion06.bmd" />
        <Item Index="[COLOR=#00ff00]6[/COLOR]" Slot="-1" SkillIndex="0" Width="1" Height="1" Serial="0" Option="0" Drop="1" Money="30" DropLevel="40" Type="0" Dump="1" Transaction="1" PersonalStore="1" StoreWarehouse="1" SellToNPC="1" Repair="0" KindA="0" KindB="51" Overlap="[COLOR=#ff0000]255[/COLOR]" Name="Large Mana Potion" ModelPath="Data\Item\" ModelFile="Potion07.bmd" />

you also need to edit this in client folder \Data\Local\Eng\Item_eng.bmd

to edit .bmd use this tools:

http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/mu-toolkit-silver-edition-1032194/

or this one:

I did it for you this time only, next time use the tools and do it yourself.

Here is the link (just paste the files in to your client-server) :

Now to edit items from shop (lets take the Potion Girl for ex.) you need to go in \IGCData\Shops\NPC(253)_Potion_Girl_Amy.xml open with Notepad and edit Durability to "255"(or what value you want):

Code:
    <Item Cat="[COLOR=#0000ff]14[/COLOR]" Index="[COLOR=#00ff00]0[/COLOR]" Level="0" Durability="[COLOR=#ff0000]255[/COLOR]" Skill="0" Luck="0" Option="0" Exc="0" SetItem="0" SocketCount="0" Elemental="0" Serial="0" />
    <Item Cat="[COLOR=#0000ff]14[/COLOR]" Index="[COLOR=#00ff00]1[/COLOR]" Level="0" Durability="[COLOR=#ff0000]255[/COLOR]" Skill="0" Luck="0" Option="0" Exc="0" SetItem="0" SocketCount="0" Elemental="0" Serial="0" />
    <Item Cat="[COLOR=#0000ff]14[/COLOR]" Index="[COLOR=#00ff00]2[/COLOR]" Level="0" Durability="[COLOR=#ff0000]255[/COLOR]" Skill="0" Luck="0" Option="0" Exc="0" SetItem="0" SocketCount="0" Elemental="0" Serial="0" />

Ceck the numbers (Blue,Grean) in IGC_ItemList.xml to understand why "14" "0" = Apple

now you are able to add any item you want.

you can drop it almost in any map you want excluding event maps (BC,DS etc)

and last thing, Stop double post in 2 thread or i will stop helping you, if you need help go [Help] section don`t post in a source thread this kind of questions/problems.

Cheers!

Hi, i did exactly what you said but when i try to overlap jewels like bless soul or life one of them disappear and i just keep 1 jewel. I mean they do like they overlap but one of them disappear and the item that stays in the inventory don't get the number 2 that is supposed to appear when you overlap 2 jewels. Do you have an idea how to fix that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi, i did exactly what you said but when i try to overlap jewels like bless soul or life one of them disappear and i just keep 1 jewel. I mean they do like they overlap but one of them disappear and the item that stays in the inventory don't get the number 2 that is supposed to appear when you overlap 2 jewels. Do you have an idea how to fix that?

Man this is a season 9 muserver, it doesnt work like that... jewel stack is from new season or a custom feature in other season 6 server files.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Man this is a season 9 muserver, it doesnt work like that... jewel stack is from new season or a custom feature in other season 6 server files.

Oh ok, thank you, so no way to add the feature? on those season 6 files the mu helper is implemented? if yes, can you give me a link to a stable files?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi what Sql is good for this season?.
cause i use sql2008 and its not working the restore database action

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,
I start a server and change experience options, but options in CommonServer.cfg for monster HP not work. Have it central option or i must change every hp on every monster in Monsters/IGC_MonsterList.xml? I search all files and all DB tables but can't find... In IGC_MonsterList.xml are ~1000 rows(~1000 monsters changes). It look really ridiculous. Where is option, if exist?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi what Sql is good for this season?.
cause i use sql2008 and its not working the restore database action

click extension : "restore over existing database ..."

main IP edit ? not working with 127.0.0.1
sure gotta edit serverinfo.bmd/ serverlist.bmd in data/local folder , not the main.exe ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello.

I have this problem:
evilek91 - [Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

How you can see correct file is there.

Can someone help me?
Thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys. Can someone help with its interface.. even my inventory was invisible.. hp bars are missing. Please help..

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hello guys. Can someone help with its interface.. even my inventory was invisible.. hp bars are missing. Please help..
Try add your main to system variables.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello friends,
i cant find where i can change Jewel of Guardian drop rate. I try to increase drop level in IGC_ItemList.xml and drops in IGC_DropManager.xml. Without results... What to do? Is there a option to change?

Back