Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Files ZxGames V6.0 Full Premium

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The bug in Ancient Rave doesn't work. please help me fix this error.
--------------
Los errores en Ancient Rave no funcionan.
Por favor ayúdame a arreglar esto
muonlinegr2 - [Release] Files ZxGames V6.0 Full Premium - RaGEZONE Forums

video:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Files ZxGames V6.0 Full Premium

Very nice release, full of awesome customs, Thank You.

I prepared short guide for people that have problem configuring this files.

Server
1. Create MuOnline database & restore from MUSERVER_V6\DB\ZxGamesUp6.bak
2. Run ODBC script MuOnline & MuOnline64 from MUSERVER_V6\DB\
3. Edit IP in MUSERVER_V6\ConnectServer\ServerList.dat
4. Edit IP in MUSERVER_V6\Data\MapServerInfo.dat
5. Go to MUSERVER_V6\StartUp\Configuration > right click on Configuration.xml > unselect read-only > apply.
6. Open Configuration.xml & replace D:\MuOnline\MuEmu\[PG]WAR_X\xPROYECTOx\MuServer\ path with your own -> save file.

Client
1. Go to MUSERVER_V6\Tools\MAIN_INFO & Edit IP in Maininfo.ini then run EncryptBMD.exe
2. Copy generated files from MUSERVER_V6\Tools\MAIN_INFO\ZxRelease & paste in CLIENTE_V6\Data\Local

Editor
1. Go to MUSERVER_V6\Tools\[ZX]Editor[TEST] Funcional\ & open Config.ini
2. Edit SQL Password in Config.ini > [Connection]
3. Run MUSERVER_V6\Tools\[ZX]Editor[TEST] Funcional\TitanEditorForZxGames.exe & create account.

Start
1. Run MUSERVER_V6\StartUp\ServerStartUp.exe > make sure cs/js/ds/gs is selected & press start (green button)
2. Run CLIENTE_V6\Main.exe

:eek:tt1:

Thx, it works perfect...

guys on files, what means Level_AL0 Level_AL1 Level_AL2 Level_AL3

this AL0, AL1, AL2

PLEASE, I SHARE THIS. IF SOMEONE CAN FIX THE PROBLEM WITH WINQUEST BUTTON "DONE" PLEASE BE KIND TO SHARE AS WELL.

Server files 6.1 + SOURCES (WITHOUT USERS LIMITS GAMESERVER 10k MONSTERS)

[ZXGAMES UPDATE 6.1]
- fix lag in system
- fix hide player
- fix ruud shop buy options
- fix monster efects
- add swith GLFont
- fix size GLFont
- some fix in interface gameserver
- fix all archivement- fix party 10 user

TRY WITH THE MAININFO IN SERVER FILES IN THIS LINK

https://www.mediafire.com/file/874a0nsxacsd3tm/ZxGames_source_6.1.rar/file

i'm testing with these files, where o got this update?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

AL0= NORMAL USER
AL01= VIP BRONZE
AL02= VIP PLATE
AL03=VIP GOLD

Use the server files 6.1 in the link that i have post.

Just download and check inside the files.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

AL0= NORMAL USER
AL01= VIP BRONZE
AL02= VIP PLATE
AL03=VIP GOLD

Use the server files 6.1 in the link that i have post.

Just download and check inside the files.

i didnt understand the /offattack....

really, first, they ask to use /attack... then ok, for example, evil spirit.... then i send command /offattack, then disconnect, but dont keep levelling... whats supose to do?

one other question, the Infinity Server (AH), how main connect on this? becose i connect on CS and on GS, but dont show any log on Antihack server

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Change the OffLevel Experiencie, maybe it's low. First edit the AH_info and generate the antihack .dll. Then Check in maininfo doc and add the antihack.dll. in plugins.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Change the OffLevel Experiencie, maybe it's low. First edit the AH_info and generate the antihack .dll. Then Check in maininfo doc and add the antihack.dll. in plugins.

about AH, on AH_INFO, i have edited the ClientInfo.ini, and then he generates a "protect.zx" file... have no antihack.dll

Where is the Offlevel experience?

i think is on this:

OffAttackExperienceRate_AL0 = 0
OffAttackExperienceRate_AL1 = 0
OffAttackExperienceRate_AL2 = 0
OffAttackExperienceRate_AL3 = 0

right?

but, if i use Experience Table ( dinamic ), this EXP is fixed rate?

i have added on maininfo doc the name.dll, but no effect... dont hook de dll on login.. whats is supposed to do with protect.zx generated?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What season are these files?

Season 6 Custom

anyone knows, how to stop to confirm "dialog box" after any bought item on NPC??

---------

How to increase Original Quest item drop? try to find on files... no sucess...

EDIT: Found on Quest/Questobjetive....
but the Category and ID is different.
Index: 7191, 7192, 7193, 7194, 7236, 7233, 7234, 7235

Last edited:
Reaction score
Season 6 Custom

anyone knows, how to stop to confirm "dialog box" after any bought item on NPC??

---------

How to increase Original Quest item drop? try to find on files... no sucess...

EDIT: Found on Quest/Questobjetive....
but the Category and ID is different.
Index: 7191, 7192, 7193, 7194, 7236, 7233, 7234, 7235

Dialog Box is enabled/disabled from GameServerInfo-Custom. CustomShopMessageBox = 0; // Disabled

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I dont get a server list on the main screen, i looked around the forums but nothing helped. im just trying to run single player.

everything is on a vm with the network adapter set to bridged, for now, though i get insta kicked when running the client out of the vm no matter the settings(and yes, ipv4 and subnet mask are set, both in and out of the vm)

im pretty sure everything is set up properly, ports open, data sources properly configured, same as the sqlexpress protocols.
ips are set to 192.168.200.1, i-ve been at it all night but this is as far as i got on my own, i checked everything more than once and found nothing, so it-s probably some small detail i missed.

edit: i see it now but i get kicked when i choose a server

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont get a server list on the main screen, i looked around the forums but nothing helped. im just trying to run single player.

everything is on a vm with the network adapter set to bridged, for now, though i get insta kicked when running the client out of the vm no matter the settings(and yes, ipv4 and subnet mask are set, both in and out of the vm)

im pretty sure everything is set up properly, ports open, data sources properly configured, same as the sqlexpress protocols.
ips are set to 192.168.200.1, i-ve been at it all night but this is as far as i got on my own, i checked everything more than once and found nothing, so it-s probably some small detail i missed.

are u appointing to 44405 port or Antihack, on 55999?

ah, try on AH config:

edite like this:
INFServerPort = 55999
MaxIpConnection = 10
DetectionLockTime = 30
EncDecKey1 = 0
EncDecKey2 = 0

EncDecSetNumber = 0
InternalVersion = 0
ReconnectSwitch = 1
MemoryGuardSwitch = 1
MemoryGuardNumber = 2
MacroProtectSwitch = 1
MacroProtectNumber = 6

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
anybody fixed the Window Quest Done button? please send me via PM or upload it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

turned out to be a mix of me forgetting to open a port that joinsserver expected, the .reg files setting the MuOnline data source to (local) and the tcp/ip sttings not persisting after restarting the service,
right now i'm trying to get the client to run outside of the vm, so i set its network to VMnet8, linked the real machine's ipv4 to 192.168.200.1
and changed the ips on the text files to 127.0.0.1 but i get kicked immediately, i'm currently looking for tutorials on this, but if you know how this goes i'll appreciate some help on that, thanks

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, somebody knows how to fix the custom quest windows button? When i do the quest and try to press done, the button doesn't work.
ussy0R - [Release] Files ZxGames V6.0 Full Premium - RaGEZONE Forums

Try with this main_info

MAIN_INFO

what version of Visual Studio you use to compile main.cpp???

i ask this, becose i'm trying, and no sucess... i need to Edit "Ranking.cpp" to show Master Level, and not Resets... if u can compile one with this, i'll aprecciate.

turned out to be a mix of me forgetting to open a port that joinsserver expected, the .reg files setting the MuOnline data source to (local) and the tcp/ip sttings not persisting after restarting the service,
right now i'm trying to get the client to run outside of the vm, so i set its network to VMnet8, linked the real machine's ipv4 to 192.168.200.1
and changed the ips on the text files to 127.0.0.1 but i get kicked immediately, i'm currently looking for tutorials on this, but if you know how this goes i'll appreciate some help on that, thanks

if u got DC after select server click

try on AH config:

edite like this:
INFServerPort = 55999
MaxIpConnection = 10
DetectionLockTime = 30
EncDecKey1 = 0
EncDecKey2 = 0
EncDecSetNumber = 0
InternalVersion = 0
ReconnectSwitch = 1
MemoryGuardSwitch = 1
MemoryGuardNumber = 2
MacroProtectSwitch = 1
MacroProtectNumber = 6

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i did, just to see what would happen, but no luck. Just to clarify, i can play the game inside the vm no problem, what i'm trying now is running the client on the real machine, with the server running on the vm, so it has to be something related to how both machines communicate

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
what version of Visual Studio you use to compile main.cpp???

i ask this, becose i'm trying, and no sucess... i need to Edit "Ranking.cpp" to show Master Level, and not Resets... if u can compile one with this, i'll aprecciate.

if u got DC after select server click

try on AH config:

edite like this:
INFServerPort = 55999
MaxIpConnection = 10
DetectionLockTime = 30
EncDecKey1 = 0
EncDecKey2 = 0
EncDecSetNumber = 0
InternalVersion = 0
ReconnectSwitch = 1
MemoryGuardSwitch = 1
MemoryGuardNumber = 2
MacroProtectSwitch = 1
MacroProtectNumber = 6

The true...i just found the sources on web....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

try install this..quest button will work 100%

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

try install this..quest button will work 100%

Tested...it doesn't fix :(

We mean the CUSTOM window quest.

ussy0R - [Release] Files ZxGames V6.0 Full Premium - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
works on me..you need to relog in after u finished the quest..then u can click that button

Back