Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Full IGCN Config Files for S16 and Below [Spots&More]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone have the script or explain me how to make a "started pack for new player"? i dont understand too much about that..

Reaction score
anyone have the script or explain me how to make a "started pack for new player"? i dont understand too much about that..

u need to simply add 1 by 1 without script...
meaning

make new DK in game
add all items in inventory with editor
then go in database and find that player in character table and copy the Inventory code of that player with the items inside that class character
then u must update DefaultClassType table of DK class code cuz now its only with default items, but u added what u wanted in inventory and u must update that table example
UPDATE DefaultClassType
SET Inventory = Here the whole code starting wit 0xF................................
WHERE Class = '0'

0 = classs u copied with the items when u made and then u have it when u make new character

more depth

https://forum.ragezone.com/f197/release-newly-created-character-with-881018/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
meaning

make new DK in game
then go in database and find that player in character table and copy the Inventory code of that player with the items inside that class character
then u must update DefaultClassType table of DK class code cuz now its only with default items, but u added what u wanted in inventory and u must update that table example
UPDATE DefaultClassType
SET Inventory = Here the whole code starting wit 0xF................................
WHERE Class = '0'

0 = classs u copied with the items when u made and then u have it when u make new character

more depth

thanks, i know how to make the regular items, the problem is items with expiration, can you help me with that?

like Panda (3days), if i make the script the panda are expired and life = 0

meaning

make new DK in game
UPDATE DefaultClassType
WHERE Class = '0'

more depth

thanks, i know how to make the regular items, the problem is items with expiration, can you help me with that?

Reaction score

please check this thread https://forum.ragezone.com/f197/release-igcn-season-9-2-a-1152572/

and this

i did not test it myself, so i cant say if its working, read the .sql inside and replace id of item and so on, but make backup of your database first or make new db just for test that query code or something

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HI KarLi can i use the common.ini and replace it with may igccommonini from s9e2 files and make the reset on spot work? i will appreciate if you will respond. thanks

Reaction score
HI KarLi can i use the common.ini and replace it with may igccommonini from s9e2 files and make the reset on spot work? i will appreciate if you will respond. thanks
hi, no u cannot unfortunaly, u must open 2 window with notepad and open your s9e2 and mine common.xml
then manually copy paste or type the configs on your s9e2.

the spots are in monster folder monsterspawn.xml you will have to do the same thing like common.xml, dont worry its just like max 5 mins focus work

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi, no u cannot unfortunaly, u must open 2 window with notepad and open your s9e2 and mine common.xml
then manually copy paste or type the configs on your s9e2.

the spots are in monster folder monsterspawn.xml you will have to do the same thing like common.xml, dont worry its just like max 5 mins focus worK
Thank you for your response. I mean, i need the StayOnSpot feature so when i type /reset, i will stay on spot. Will it for just by copying the line on your common.ini or there are other things to do.

Reaction score
Masteru I dont know, a normal version i think.

If you want full version, try sql 2014

PASSWORD

tuservermu.com.ve

Thank you for your response. I mean, i need the StayOnSpot feature so when i type /reset, i will stay on spot. Will it for just by copying the line on your common.ini or there are other things to do.
i dont think if u copy the line it will work, BUT ifthey forget to put the line then it will work.
If not u must re-code files of sources or find other version that has it

The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Masteru I dont know, a normal version i think.

If you want full version, try sql 2014

PASSWORD

tuservermu.com.ve

i dont think if u copy the line it will work, BUT ifthey forget to put the line then it will work.
If not u must re-code files of sources or find other version that has it
Nice version 2014 thanks for the help i will test it when i have time

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
KarLi License or crack for this? Thanks in advance ;)
licccccccc.JPG - [Release] Full IGCN Config Files for S16 and Below [Spots&More] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back