[Release] Full IGCN Config Files for S16 and Below [Spots&More]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    MemberRank
    Apr 2022 Join Date
    27Posts
    how to update ingame resetcount to website resets in this file?

Quote Originally Posted by Covid22 View Post
    how to update ingame resetcount to website resets in this file?
    what u mean update? if u use like DmN cms u just apply the correct info of the table,column and it should fetch the current count in real time or depending ur sql cron job schhedule

MemberRank
    Apr 2022 Join Date
    27Posts
    resetcount ingame didnt update on my reset table in my website even i add it in sql cron

Quote Originally Posted by Covid22 View Post
    resetcount ingame didnt update on my reset table in my website even i add it in sql cron
    on what web we are talking about ? and what files season u use?

MemberRank
    Dec 2022 Join Date
    2Posts
    karli I sent you a private message, check it out please!

MemberRank
    Dec 2020 Join Date
    9Posts
    anyone have the script or explain me how to make a "started pack for new player"? i dont understand too much about that..

Quote Originally Posted by ProyectoMU View Post
    anyone have the script or explain me how to make a "started pack for new player"? i dont understand too much about that..
    u need to simply add 1 by 1 without script...
    meaning

make new DK in game
    add all items in inventory with editor
    then go in database and find that player in character table and copy the Inventory code of that player with the items inside that class character
    then u must update DefaultClassType table of DK class code cuz now its only with default items, but u added what u wanted in inventory and u must update that table example
    UPDATE DefaultClassType
    SET Inventory = Here the whole code starting wit 0xF................................
    WHERE Class = '0'

0 = classs u copied with the items when u made and then u have it when u make new character

more depth

https://forum.ragezone.com/f197/rele...r-with-881018/

MemberRank
    Dec 2020 Join Date
    9Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KarLi View Post
    meaning

make new DK in game
    then go in database and find that player in character table and copy the Inventory code of that player with the items inside that class character
    then u must update DefaultClassType table of DK class code cuz now its only with default items, but u added what u wanted in inventory and u must update that table example
    UPDATE DefaultClassType
    SET Inventory = Here the whole code starting wit 0xF................................
    WHERE Class = '0'

0 = classs u copied with the items when u made and then u have it when u make new character

more depth

thanks, i know how to make the regular items, the problem is items with expiration, can you help me with that?

like Panda (3days), if i make the script the panda are expired and life = 0

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KarLi View Post
    meaning

make new DK in game
    UPDATE DefaultClassType
    WHERE Class = '0'

more depth

thanks, i know how to make the regular items, the problem is items with expiration, can you help me with that?

Quote Originally Posted by ProyectoMU View Post

- - - Updated - - -

please check this thread https://forum.ragezone.com/f197/rele...9-2-a-1152572/

and this

https://github.com/evtnlife/IGCN-Sea...sWithBonus.sql

i did not test it myself, so i cant say if its working, read the .sql inside and replace id of item and so on, but make backup of your database first or make new db just for test that query code or something

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Advertisement