Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] GameGuard Free Version

Reaction score
i mean this antihack does not have something like "checksum" (For exp: TDA antihack)
i hooked to main ok - go to mu ok - antihack so so
but when i use main without your antihack, i still go to game normally :)

i wish it was better from "checking main" :) tks

you have a bad config in gameguardserver.exe you need put in config.ini the same port of you gameserver than if someone try enter to game without antihack will be disconnect from gameserver with same port in config.ini.

Nothing Better
Reaction score
you have a bad config in gameguardserver.exe you need put in config.ini the same port of you gameserver than if someone try enter to game without antihack will be disconnect from gameserver with same port in config.ini.
dyou mean i must change GG port to GS port :v ?
for exp, GS1 port 55901 --> so i must edit config.ini with 55901 port ???
....i think you should sp more free port, tks =]]]

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
you should pay for this kind of advertising here. The free version is nothing more than a strategy to sell.
Totally Agreed, releasing something that only works half-way just in order to see people crawl for the full version.....for me, that's basic advertising...and he should actually be charged, not pay ;).

++Did test it anyways.
The fact of having an unprotected GSCS wasnt enough; you need to leave your IP on the client, in plain text too.....weird :|

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no needs for separate connections for checking crc32 on the dll.. at login generate a crc32 of GameGuard.dll and use detours to append the hash to the username string when sent to the server and handle the hash from there.. check hash server side, if they don't match the dll is edited/unpacked.. disconnect the client

you could hash the username too, so the crc can't be spoofed using an advance/nibble style algorithm.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
pinkof is clever this is how he would make some money to release only 1 port for you to test it and if you liked it you would have to pay monthly. Nicely done m8

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
im use PEditor1.7.exe GG dont working. = ="

test in window xp

im use PEditor1.7.exe GG dont working. = ="

test in window xp

Gameguard working:thumbup:

GameGuardServer > Message: waiting connections

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone tested with version 97d+99i is it working correctly?

btw really useless free version, even does not show Splash Screen -_-

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Anyone tested with version 97d+99i is it working correctly?

btw really useless free version, even does not show Splash Screen -_-

that's not the reason, besides, splash is there, and working.
I personally think its useless if youre running a server with a subserver and/or castle siege; as u'll be able to protect only 1 gs.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm, I hooked GameGuard.dll with StudPE, everything was successful, I run game and no Spalsh Screen appeared.

Back