Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] IGCN - MuEmu Server Season 12 ep 2 + Sources

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think you've asked this question 1-2 years ago.

You need the ExDB and a Chat Server for that. I don't think MuEMU is having these integrated into the current server software applications.

I honestly don't remember if I asked about it.. XD
Anyway, do you think there is a way to embed in the GameServer code if i'll found source code in other Mu source files?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is a problem when I try to create an object whose title is purple..
When I execute the command "/MakeItems 1 0 27 63 63 63 63 5" to create an item+all I get a normal item (+15 +Luck +Additional defence)
What command should be written to get an item+all?

(itried also "/MakeItems 1 0 27 63 63 63 63 63" but i got the same problem)

Help plz

Reaction score
There is a problem when I try to create an object whose title is purple..
When I execute the command "/MakeItems 1 0 27 63 63 63 63 5" to create an item+all I get a normal item (+15 +Luck +Additional defence)
What command should be written to get an item+all?

(itried also "/MakeItems 1 0 27 63 63 63 63 63" but i got the same problem)

Help plz

i dont think socket is coded to drop by command and ur /make command looks not valid, 63 must be added once the rest opts like luck,skill etc u must enable in the code meaning for that helm u must put something like: 7 45 0 255 0 0 63 or 7 45 0 255 1 1 63 depending on what opts u need to add its all experimental
more explanation for ex

https://forum.ragezone.com/f197/release-muemu-gm-make-command-1122470/

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i dont think socket is coded to drop by command and ur /make command looks not valid, 63 must be added once the rest opts like luck,skill etc u must enable in the code meaning for that helm u must put something like: 7 45 0 255 0 0 63 or 7 45 0 255 1 1 63 depending on what opts u need to add its all experimental
more explanation for ex

https://forum.ragezone.com/f197/release-muemu-gm-make-command-1122470/

i tried this but its not working.. i can make item with socket, but i cant make any item+all with "Purple title" (not talking about socket)
i tried a few ways but not found any solution..
even if i tried to make items as like photo from "IGC.EssentialTool" i got the same option (+15 +Luck +Additional defence, without excellent option)

When the item is on the floor it looks like "Excellent item", but - if you pick up the item you got regular item..

Reaction score
i tried this but its not working.. i can make item with socket, but i cant make any item+all with "Purple title" (not talking about socket)
even if i tried to make items as like photo from "IGC.EssentialTool" i got the same option (+15 +Luck +Additional defence, without excellent option)

When the item is on the floor it looks like "Excellent item", but - if you pick up the item you got regular item..

what if you add it in shop with these options will it appear with exc? just an experiment.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Can you try creating the socket item (purple item) with full option inside the editor?

Reaction score
i'm useing MUEMU client' maybe you can share your client plz?

I've googled it and it seems that Excellent Socket Items are a premium thing and actually it shouldn't exists as from S9 or S10 they've removed Exc Socket items on retail. I think Exc Socket items are part of a custom socket system. So, I guess the answer for your Excellent Socket Items is: You have to implement yourself the Excellent Socket Items into the sources(you have the sources) as they only exists on the premium server files. Probably there are other server files which are already having it implemented.

Of course, I may be wrong but others encountered the same problem using the same files.

Edit: Found this in these MuEMU S12 files, maybe it helps:
Code:
A = Count Item;
B = Cat Item, example: 7 = Helm , 8 = Armor, etc... 
C = Index Item
D = Level Item 
E = Skill
F = Luck
G = Option : 4 = 16 aditional
H = Option Excellent : 63 = Full Opt
I = Set Ancient

Command: /MakeItems A B C D E F G H I

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've googled it and it seems that Excellent Socket Items are a premium thing and actually it shouldn't exists as from S9 or S10 they've removed Exc Socket items on retail. I think Exc Socket items are part of a custom socket system. So, I guess the answer for your Excellent Socket Items is: You have to implement yourself the Excellent Socket Items into the sources(you have the sources) as they only exists on the premium server files. Probably there are other server files which are already having it implemented.

Of course, I may be wrong but others encountered the same problem using the same files.

Edit: Found this in these MuEMU S12 files, maybe it helps:
Code:
A = Count Item;
B = Cat Item, example: 7 = Helm , 8 = Armor, etc... 
C = Index Item
D = Level Item 
E = Skill
F = Luck
G = Option : 4 = 16 aditional
H = Option Excellent : 63 = Full Opt
I = Set Ancient

Command: /MakeItems A B C D E F G H I

i tried this but its not working :(

if you tried to make this you will got item+ all
/MakeItems 1 0 20 63 63 63 63 63

but' if you tried to make this you will got regular item (with purple title) +15+luck+ Additional defence
/MakeItems 1 0 27 63 63 63 63 63

show this video to see what i tried to do..

Last edited:
Reaction score
i tried this but its not working :(

if you tried to make this you will got item+ all
/MakeItems 1 0 20 63 63 63 63 63

but' if you tried to make this you will got regular item (with purple title) +15+luck+ Additional defence
/MakeItems 1 0 27 63 63 63 63 63

show this video to see what i tried to do..

It's because socket items are not excellent and the server is not accepting them because Excellent Socket Items are a PREMIUM thing, not a regular thing.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's because socket items are not excellent and the server is not accepting them because Excellent Socket Items are a PREMIUM thing, not a regular thing.

maybe you know what i need to fix this?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are you try this new source share by Zahamael ?
Credited to Michi28

compiled files here

This files great!!!
the Inbox fixed and this files supported more language and not need to edit instance (SQL) before!! (i tried a few language)

i have only 1 problem now, i cant check if socket items excellent work because "IGC.EssentialTools" not working..
i got error "Login field for user 'admin' " (SQL Connection Initialization)

i'm not found the problem.. i tried to delete the user and make new, but field again..

Reaction score
This files great!!!
the Inbox fixed and this files supported more language and not need to edit instance (SQL) before!! (i tried a few language)

i have only 1 problem now, i cant check if socket items excellent work because "IGC.EssentialTools" not working..

i'm not found the problem.. i tried to delete the user and make new, but field again..

show us ur config in the config of igc essentials and make sure u enabled 1433 and sql network pipes etc

https://forum.ragezone.com/f82/mu-maker1-12-error-pipes-1068588-post8446660/#post8446660

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This files great!!!

i use this file right now but after log in GS error, how to fix this?
lordizinho87 - [Release] IGCN - MuEmu Server Season 12 ep 2 + Sources - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
this port need to be oppened because i used this port before to old files (the original files in this post)
i'll try to find solution..

You only need to open the port if you are connecting to that port remotely(from another PC which is not on the same network). There's no need to open any port if you are testing on the same machine.

https://forum.ragezone.com/f82/mu-ma...0/#post8446660

In the link above is the information for allocating and enabling the SQL to use a defined port and enabling the TCP/IP to be able to connect to SQL from a network (1433 which is the default port used).

On a VPS, you need to set the inbounds and outbounds rules for port 1433 and enable and set the port for SQL (similar set up as the post from that link is saying).

The port-forwarding is usually called "Opening ports" on your personal computer or VM running on a computer because you are connecting to Internet through a router, so port forwarding must be done from your router's management software(accessed by browser in most cases).

Your error "Login failed for user 'admin'" is actually what is says. This SQL user is not existing or you didn't set this user's permissions to access that database as SQL administrator into SQL Server.

Also, make sure your editor's config file is set up correctly. Some of the editors are using ODBC, others are using SQL connection with databases' names.

Last edited:
Back