Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] IGCN - MuEmu Server Season 12 ep 2 + Sources

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i use this file right now but after log in GS error, how to fix this?
lordizinho87 - [Release] IGCN - MuEmu Server Season 12 ep 2 + Sources - RaGEZONE Forums

can someone help me?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You only need to open the port if you are connecting to that port remotely(from another PC which is not on the same network). There's no need to open any port if you are testing on the same machine.

https://forum.ragezone.com/f82/mu-ma...0/#post8446660

In the link above is the information for allocating and enabling the SQL to use a defined port and enabling the TCP/IP to be able to connect to SQL from a network (1433 which is the default port used).

On a VPS, you need to set the inbounds and outbounds rules for port 1433 and enable and set the port for SQL (similar set up as the post from that link is saying).

The port-forwarding is usually called "Opening ports" on your personal computer or VM running on a computer because you are connecting to Internet through a router, so port forwarding must be done from your router's management software(accessed by browser in most cases).

Your error "Login failed for user 'admin'" is actually what is says. This SQL user is not existing or you didn't set this user's permissions to access that database as SQL administrator into SQL Server.

Also, make sure your editor's config file is set up correctly. Some of the editors are using ODBC, others are using SQL connection with databases' names.

you right, i do this and all work now, but i still cant make item socket Excellent..
maybe i need to use another editor?

also, i think this files have bug in Helper bots, because they show with store - so you cant send them trade to get blessing.

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
you right, i do this and all work now, but i still cant make item socket Excellent..
maybe i need to use another editor?
Im not sure but on this place where was shared that files they already discusses about that .

It's not a mistake, that's how it is after Season X, the systems are separated, the sockets are sockets... and nothing else.

Picture: Screenshot (293) - [Release] IGCN - MuEmu Server Season 12 ep 2 + Sources - RaGEZONE Forums

But You still have source included so you can fix your own problems . Its that right ? :eek:tt1:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im not sure but on this place where was shared that files they already discusses about that .

Picture: View attachment 172327

But You still have source included so you can fix your own problems . Its that right ? :eek:tt1:

yep, i'll try.. lol

i found some solution for socket items, i just duplicate the same items and change they settings to regular Excellent.

the inbox work great!! and bots Have fix for Wings slot (slot 7).
also, Bot_Store and TVTEvent bot work great!!

*** update:

There are critical bugs in these files..
i dont know why, but - i cant open ware..

also, if i trying to press on something i got message about Guild, even i never join to guild.
also, "Luke the Helper" stuck in lorencia (near the ware) even he is not show in MonsterSpawn.xml.
the reload system not work perfect 100%, when you reload monster you got bug in Bots system (all of them show with store)

maybe someone have fixed files? :(

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi everyone, great server, just wondering what program to use to edit chars and items etc, I have been using Titan Editor Premium, but it doesn't seem to have grow lancer items, and all wings etc.

Just wondering what program to use to be able to add items into my chars warehouses, thanks

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hi everyone, great server, just wondering what program to use to edit chars and items etc, I have been using Titan Editor Premium, but it doesn't seem to have grow lancer items, and all wings etc.

Just wondering what program to use to be able to add items into my chars warehouses, thanks

All was attached in my replay one page before.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i dont think socket is coded to drop by command and ur /make command looks not valid, 63 must be added once the rest opts like luck,skill etc u must enable in the code meaning for that helm u must put something like: 7 45 0 255 0 0 63 or 7 45 0 255 1 1 63 depending on what opts u need to add its all experimental
more explanation for ex

https://forum.ragezone.com/f197/release-muemu-gm-make-command-1122470/

after a few try.. i found how to fix options in socket items (to be +all), but they not look like Excellent items.
only if i change them to excellent htey got the color of excellent item.

Reaction score
after a few try.. i found how to fix options in socket items (to be +all), but they not look like Excellent items.
only if i change them to excellent htey got the color of excellent item.

So what you found and it got fixed ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i try to use this tool (BMD Editor for season 12 ) item.bmd (in Local folder in Client)
i change the type from 2 to 6 and i got +all option, but the color still regular.
if you find solution i would love for you to update me..

also, maybe you can help me with other something?

i need to change the drop of excellent items and jewels.. maybe you know where to find this?
also, i try to find where to set up date of CS but not found it.

Reaction score
i try to use this tool (BMD Editor for season 12 ) item.bmd (in Local folder in Client)
i change the type from 2 to 6 and i got +all option, but the color still regular.
if you find solution i would love for you to update me..

also, maybe you can help me with other something?

i need to change the drop of excellent items and jewels.. maybe you know where to find this?
also, i try to find where to set up date of CS but not found it.

I think by changing the type in item.bmd you made the items from socket items to normal items and therefor is accepting to be excellent status. I think is wrong because your GameServer is still not accepting them even if visually you have them inside the client only.

You can change the drop for jewels, magic books and other things in MonsterItemDropRate XML file. Everything is explained in comments in each XML file so make sure you read them.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think by changing the type in item.bmd you made the items from socket items to normal items and therefor is accepting to be excellent status. I think is wrong because your GameServer is still not accepting them even if visually you have them inside the client only.

You can change the drop for jewels, magic books and other things in MonsterItemDropRate XML file. Everything is explained in comments in each XML file so make sure you read them.

about items, need to check this, because its not look like excellent.. you just get regular item with options..
about jewels, its work great! thank you :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello everyone I wanted to ask if anyone could solve the problem of the mix of Arcgangel weapons. it does not allow the Hammer to be created and it does not allow the archangel to evolve either

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
someone know the id of Ring of Honor and Dark Stone?
i tried to find old posts in this forum but cant find..

all result i found not good for my server, becouse in this season is different id code.
also, i tried to check in "EssentialTool" but i not found this quest items..

thx for all

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
someone know the id of Ring of Honor and Dark Stone?
i tried to find old posts in this forum but cant find..

all result i found not good for my server, becouse in this season is different id code.
also, i tried to check in "EssentialTool" but i not found this quest items..

thx for all
ring is usually "scroll of emperor +1"
dark stone is usually "broken sword +1"

that's a global thing, not only on this files, but on every file i've used, it's always been like this.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
someone know how to change reset location?
i tried to edit in ResetSystem file but not working..

help plz

1708511263132 - [Release] IGCN - MuEmu Server Season 12 ep 2 + Sources - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
someone know how to change reset location?
i tried to edit in ResetSystem file but not working..

help plz

View attachment 256768

resetsystem config says

Move = 1

; 1 = Teleport to initial map when reset
; 0 = Stay at the same place after reset

initial map config:

; Starting Map for Classes (use map number only)
StartingMapDK = 0
StartingMapDW = 0
StartingMapEL = 3
StartingMapMG = 0
StartingMapDL = 0
StartingMapSU = 51
StartingMapRF = 0
StartingMapGL = 0

now we must search somewhere to find coords like 128 135 and change that which there is no config to find.
so therefore, you'd have to edit the map area to be 'walkable' the encterrain1.att as safezone for each map that teleports u to stuck area and convert that to server side correctly (with pentium tools) or if it doesnt happen all the time, put unstuck /warp character in website user panel for ppl to unstuck and unwarp to lorencia correct coords.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I think i know how to do that, but i haven't been working on a mu online server for some years now ...i will have to check that again in order to remember everithing...but i think i can help if needed....if not ...no problem šŸ¤­šŸ˜

Back