Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] IGCN Season 6 Ep 3 Full Package Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sir what i mean is how to fix skill effect of bk character with death stab [Death stab effect, the big wind effect of death stab is missing]

PU2nhKv - [Release] IGCN Season 6 Ep 3 Full Package Server - RaGEZONE Forums

the skill working fine

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

AntiHack breach -> Code: 60000
it's not work, main just close after select character, with old IGC.dll it's work

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please help when select server it says new update client please update

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Using VPS. Done port forwarding. Got this error.

KTe8XXE - [Release] IGCN Season 6 Ep 3 Full Package Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to change attack speed please help 32k stats

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to configure monstersetbase of this file ? I just move or remove the old code but the NPC's still there. Help me.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How to configure monstersetbase of this file ? I just move or remove the old code but the NPC's still there. Help me.
Sorry for my english. You should add it in monstersetbaseCS too, or change server type gameserver settings.ini, because:
5. GameServer_Normal+CS is reading as cs server. Just make spots with them two.

[3 - Market GameServer]; [2 - Arca War GameServer]; [1 - Castle Siege GameServer]; [0 - Standard GameServer]ServerType = 1

small tip. at standard gameserver you can make duels.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry for my english. You should add it in monstersetbaseCS too, or change server type gameserver settings.ini, because:
5. GameServer_Normal+CS is reading as cs server. Just make spots with them two.

[3 - Market GameServer]; [2 - Arca War GameServer]; [1 - Castle Siege GameServer]; [0 - Standard GameServer]ServerType = 1

small tip. at standard gameserver you can make duels.

So in GameServer_Normal+CS can't make duels ?

I already make test. i remove all npc in monstersetbase and monstersetbasecs but the npc's still there.

I already make test. i remove all npc in monstersetbase and monstersetbasecs but the npc's still there.

njNSSqA - [Release] IGCN Season 6 Ep 3 Full Package Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please help how to fix pvp always misses skills too

please help attack speed

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Read these and you know what should do with monsters... xd, and this is bot npc, you cant find him and others in monstersetbase. here \IGCData\Bots\.... Change these what i show on screenshot and you can make duels.... (in: 5. GameServer_Normal+CS\gameserver.ini)

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
after opening x-shop it keeps re opening and won't close, how to fix?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, i have problem with CashShop, when open or press X ith nothing happen... when open on unsafe place it show normal window that I can open it in safe place like town, but in town nothing happen... i tried change CashShop at server side and Client side (by editors) but no results...

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Who knows and can help me, because for windows 10, it doesn't work, it enters the server, it logs in with an account, and when it wants to enter the character in the game, it "crashes", without error without anything, the game closes

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Who knows and can help me, because for windows 10, it doesn't work, it enters the server, it logs in with an account, and when it wants to enter the character in the game, it "crashes", without error without anything, the game closes

did you find a solution to your problem?The same happens to me.In windows 7 it works.It's something weird
happens to me.In windows 7 it works.It's something weird

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the problem is from the beginning from what I saw, when i restore the DB there is an error jumping about: "The module 'fn_md5' depends on the missing object 'master.dbo.XP_MD5_EncodeKeyVal'. The module will still be created; however, it cannot run successfully until the object exists."

but the problem is, the files supposed to run without md5, there is no files .dll of md5 or something..

and the ds files configured to not work with md5..

I can't find any way to cancel the problem or disable the md5 configuration on db.

the problem is that everything works fine until i'm open the main choose the server and enter user and pass and he wrote me: "your account is invail", and in ds he wrote me:

"SELECT *FROM MEMB_INFO WHERE memb__id="xx" account doesn't exist" (xx it's username). but the error in the ds comes from the Me_MuOnline db and not from the muonline db.

I'm using SQL SERVER 2019, Windows Server 2019

Back