Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] ImperiaMuCMS 1.1.1 Nulled (license removed)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Today is WebEngine's CMS 6th year anniversary, and since the guy who develops imperiamucms used WebEngine's source code, removed all the open source license, never gave any credits to me plus claimed to have coded all by himself, i thought it would be a nice gesture to give back to the community on this special day.

DOWNLOADS

1. ImperiaMuCMS 1.1.1 Original, Not Nulled, Encrypted
Description: This is the original web files, untouched, exactly the way you get them on their official forum.
Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/ih73zfww9p6b9df/imperiamucms-1.1.1-original-encrypted.zip/file

2. ImperiaMuCMS 1.1.1 Original, Nulled, Encrypted
Description: This is the original web files, with the null patch already applied. If you are unsure which one to download, this one is the one to go for!
Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/shkyly9upyvj5a3/imperiamucms-1.1.1-nulled-encrypted.zip/file

3. ImperiaMuCMS 1.1.1 Null Patch Only
Description: In case you have trust issues, here's the patch that disables the license check and allows you to proceed without a license during installation.
Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/xhgt7182tjy7mkh/imperiacms-1.1.1-null-patch.zip/file

INSTALLATION

Simply use the install script: yoursite.com/install/index.php

----------------------------

This patch also works with the nulled version shared here (although you will need to fix some php errors in the decrypted source code, I can share it fixed later on if people ask for it):
http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/release-imperiamucms-version-1-1-a-1153095/index2.html#post8906232

Note to jacubb (imperiamucms dev):
It's ok to develop and sell your work, but it's not ok to steal a whole open-source cms code, remove all of its license and then claim ownership over it. WebEngine allows anyone to use its code, modify it and redistribute it as long as the MIT license is kept untouched and credit is given to the developer.

Note to everyone else using ImperiaMuCMS:
So, after having a look at the decrypted source code, I can tell there's some really bad php practices on it. There's some serious security flaws in the code, use at your own risk.

Special thanks go to:
- evilek91 (for that initial null release)
- Young (for the fully decrypted source code)
- John Doe (an imperiamucms customer who shared the original release to me, you know who you are :wink:)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Great work bro, Thanks.
Is this latest version from imperiamucms? Or added some injections?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great work bro, Thanks.
Is this latest version from imperiamucms? Or added some injections?

It is the latest released version v1.1.1

Also, you might want to check this out:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/release-imperiamucms-version-1-1-a-1153095/index2.html#post8906260

I have not confirmed this, but the package I uploaded is the untouched one directly from imperiamucms, so if the developer put a backdoor in the cms, it will still be there.

All I have changed are the files included in the null patch zip file.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This web have all modules from imperiacms? achivements etc?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
What kind of tutorial you need? How to install copy php files on host?

Great release! Wondering if you can make this release secure once you said that there are some holes or back doors whatever. Would be perfect.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1OGn60lSKvsKho2ZlH20-QABhvt4iFczR

This is System Check for imperiamucms, so you know what you are missing. CMS is working only on 5.4 or 5.6 php versions.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
MuEmu is built on igcn files. Imperiamucms is made for igcn files. Whats not working for you? Set the correct version in settings and good to go.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
  • System Check
    [*] License
    [*] Website Config
    [*] Install

[h=4]PHP Requirements[/h]
  • PHP version 5.6.9.
  • cURL extension loaded.
  • short_open_tag enabled.
  • PDO Driver - ODBC extension loaded.
  • mod_rewrite module could not be checked, please check manually if it's enabled on your web server.
  • MCrypt extension loaded.
  • BCMath extension loaded.
  • GD extension loaded.
  • OpenSSL extension loaded.
  • Session extension loaded.
  • Simple XML extension loaded.
  • XML extension loaded.
  • XML Reader extension loaded.
  • XML Writer extension loaded.
[h=4]File System Requirements[/h][h=6]Make sure all files inside folders below have chmod 0777.[/h]
  • D:/ImperiaMuCMS 1.1.1/includes/cache is writable.
  • D:/ImperiaMuCMS 1.1.1/includes/license is writable.
  • D:/ImperiaMuCMS 1.1.1/includes/cache/changelogs is writable.
  • D:/ImperiaMuCMS 1.1.1/includes/cache/news is writable.
  • D:/ImperiaMuCMS 1.1.1/includes/cache/profiles is writable.
  • D:/ImperiaMuCMS 1.1.1/includes/config is writable.
  • D:/ImperiaMuCMS 1.1.1/includes/config/modules is writable.
  • D:/ImperiaMuCMS 1.1.1/includes/PagSeguroLibrary/log/donationslog is writable.
[h=4]Configuration Requirements[/h]
  • D:/ImperiaMuCMS 1.1.1/includes/config.php is writable.

Click "Continue" cannot go to the next step (Nothing is displayed, still staying on the current page.)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
what xammp i need for it?..

i get error:

cannot be decoded by this version of the ionCube Loader. If you are the administrator of this site then please install the latest version of the ionCube Loader. in Unknown on line 0

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
[HELP]
Rankings does not work (only guild list ok.)

does not load characters
IMG:
fzngmQy - [Release] ImperiaMuCMS 1.1.1 Nulled (license removed) - RaGEZONE Forums

Ranking does not work

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back