Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Legend.mu client & server source code S16 1.1

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
DatabasePool database_log NOT opened

The solution is to edit the Common/MuLogDatabase.cpp file, replacing the INSERT DELAYED INTO with INSERT INTO

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What client u use sir ?

I have it from this thread, just change ip and compile Main.dll

For anyone that want to try this filles, here you have a test server running

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Can you share the full source code?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Bro, I use your files, its great file but I couldnt wrap at gates in any map (for example 4 gates in Swamp of Calmness, or gate to Devias from Raklion, same for other maps). It should be load from gate_template but that was right config. I have no idea

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bro, I use your files, its great file but I couldnt wrap at gates in any map (for example 4 gates in Swamp of Calmness, or gate to Devias from Raklion, same for other maps). It should be load from gate_template but that was right config. I have no idea

Not my filles, someone asked for compiled source, thats all i did, gate movement is disabled in settings, look for GameServer.GateHandle in settings. There are bugs, be ready to fix them:D

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Not my filles, someone asked for compiled source, thats all i did, gate movement is disabled in settings, look for GameServer.GateHandle in settings. There are bugs, be ready to fix them:D

BTW, thank you for your share & answer. I got it work now. Sure will need to fix many things.
One more question, do you know how to enable Cashshop? In the setting, I enable the Cashshop and input the Directory number of client, but in game I cant access to it.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Here you have compiled source + mysql tables with my configs.

Where do we find the original server configuration files (itemlist, monsters, spawns, etc)?

We dont have original config but I found the one shared in above link have lots of more config to use, you need to figure out the rest or wait for sharing

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could someone share the already compiled server and client?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could someone share the already compiled server and client?

You have it compiled in prev page, and somewhere around on this thread you also have a main with ip on a config file.

I have a repo of this source at for anyone interested in this, im not sure if original repo is active.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You have it compiled in prev page, and somewhere around on this thread you also have a main with ip on a config file.

I have a repo of this source at for anyone interested in this, im not sure if original repo is active.
share website tk

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
im run gameserver ok but when start game error,

MgvEO0A - [Release] Legend.mu client & server source code S16 1.1 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back